I'm so sad and also angry

CillaCullen

Hey Everyone!

Due to a cold I got last week, today I'm still home trying to recover. Appereantly it looks like I can't make it to ET2 and I just wondered Too Tall or anyone else that might answer my following question.....

Is it possible that I still could get my giftpack with my Quileutes t-shirt? I mean, I don't mind paying extra to get it home to Sweden. Since I can't get a refund for my ticket, I still want the package to remember you know.

Is there a chance that my pictures (the ones in the package for signing) could still be signed "To Priscilla" although I'm not there? A kind soul (Too Tall ^^) that could ask for autographs from the guests?

Well my personal photovouchers with the guest, I can't do much but maybe the pictures could still be taken?

Please, please if there's any hope....just let me know. I'm still praying to God that I'll get better until wednesday, then I can know for sure if I can travel....but so far it looks like a big NO NO.

Now I'm actually crying....I was really looking forward to this trip and now everything seems to be looking downhill for me. :(:huh:

First of all I hope you feel better soon.

I'm not sure if there's any way crew can help you out there. TooTall would really be the one to answer that.

Do you know anybody who's going who could pick up the items for you?

When a friend of mine couldn't make to to Chevron 7 he sent me his registration letter and a small statement that he couldn't make it and requested I could pick up his autographs for him. That wasn't a problem at all, I showed the letter and the statement to the lovely ladies at reg desk and again in the autograph room.

I realize it's a close call that you send the letter to someone, but that's probably your best option.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Just a thought, since there's postal problems at the moment... if CillaCullen could email the confirmation instead i.e. either scanning and sending to a friend via email or maybe giving an order number from the shop etc ?

Just since the idea Queen Sindel gave was a good one, it's the only way I can see the letter getting to someone before Friday x

• Showmasters Admin

It's going to be a VERY busy show for us and I really can't devote crew time to doing it.

But if someone on here is willing to help, I only have one issue. And that would be that you'd need to trust the person that does it. That's why I'd suggest Kegan.

I've met Kegan and you can trust her. If she's willing to do it. I'm happy for you to send her an email with your reg number etc, and a short message that she will be getting your stuff for you.

Kegan - You'd then get everything other than the badge to get Cilla's stuff. If at the reg desk you have any issues just ask to talk to me :D

Edited by Too Tall

Too Tall: You have made my day. Thank you so much!!! Will I get the badge too? Even though I'm not there?

Keegan: This means a lot to me, let me know how I can email you and I'll send my information.

Thank you so eternally much for this, now I can recover fully. =)

• Showmasters Admin

Too Tall: You have made my day. Thank you so much!!! Will I get the badge too? Even though I'm not there?

We will sort out that you can have your badge.

Kegan - You'll be able to pick it up when you leave on Sunday :D

As for photos. I had a thought. You could print off a small sign "To Percilla, sorry you couldn't make it!".

And get each guest to hold it for a photo :D

We will sort out that you can have your badge.

Kegan - You'll be able to pick it up when you leave on Sunday :D

As for photos. I had a thought. You could print off a small sign "To Percilla, sorry you couldn't make it!".

And get each guest to hold it for a photo :D

:lol::lol: good one TT.

• Showmasters Admin

Heh the photo idea is good, although I'm hoping for cillas sak she'll be stocking up on rest and vit C so she can stand in place of the sign :lol: xx

I'm hoping Cilla can make it too :lol: Just planning for the worst :D

Hey Everyone!

Due to a cold I got last week, today I'm still home trying to recover. Appereantly it looks like I can't make it to ET2 and I just wondered Too Tall or anyone else that might answer my following question.....

Is it possible that I still could get my giftpack with my Quileutes t-shirt? I mean, I don't mind paying extra to get it home to Sweden. Since I can't get a refund for my ticket, I still want the package to remember you know.

Is there a chance that my pictures (the ones in the package for signing) could still be signed "To Priscilla" although I'm not there? A kind soul (Too Tall ^^) that could ask for autographs from the guests?

Well my personal photovouchers with the guest, I can't do much but maybe the pictures could still be taken?

Please, please if there's any hope....just let me know. I'm still praying to God that I'll get better until wednesday, then I can know for sure if I can travel....but so far it looks like a big NO NO.

Now I'm actually crying....I was really looking forward to this trip and now everything seems to be looking downhill for me. :D:lol:

Cilla! Get better soon because of course you need to go! We need someone to represent us lovely Swedish girls over there lol :lol:

Edited by Mandelina

I'm in a similar situation, as in I can't go to ET2 anymore.

When buying the ticket and booking the hotel I didn't realise being a student would make me quite as poor as it has done. I can't afford the train fare to get to northampton so I now can't go. :thumbup:

I have a friend that is going, is it possible for me to get her to do the same thing?

I haven't got a scanner but I can email my reg letter and an email from myself saying that I can't go.

I'm so gutted that I can't go it's unreal, so I know how you feel Cilla.

Have you looked at coaches? They're about £15 from Kidderminster area, or megatrain... not sure which station would be nearest to you but they have £5 journeys sometimes.

Got any friends driving you could share petrol costs with ?

Sometimes I think even if you struggle to find the £30 odd pounds extra you'd need for travel surely thats better than wasting the ticket money + hotel etc

I'm in a similar situation, as in I can't go to ET2 anymore.

When buying the ticket and booking the hotel I didn't realise being a student would make me quite as poor as it has done. I can't afford the train fare to get to northampton so I now can't go. :huh:

I have a friend that is going, is it possible for me to get her to do the same thing?

I haven't got a scanner but I can email my reg letter and an email from myself saying that I can't go.

I'm so gutted that I can't go it's unreal, so I know how you feel Cilla.

Hey if you could make it to Worcester I could maybe pick you up?

I am driving from Tewkesbury with two other people and am happy to give lifts!