ok its time for a really stupid question now......

vamps!

The work that you do for Showmasters is it voluntary work or do you get paid for it????

I know its a stupid question, but it doesn;t say anywhere, I'm goin with the idea that it is voluntary work, but not entirely sure.

Its just that where I work, I have to ask permission to work for someone else - on the assumption its paid work. If its voluntary work, i'm alright!!!

I don't want to be paid for any work that I might get a chance to do, just looking to see what madness the Showmasters and all the other peeps put them selves through, for the benefit of all us lovely peeps, who hassle them!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Edited by vamps!

I can answer that one Vamps................NO PAY..

BUT is there extra guest bennefits??

Do we get to snog Sam Jones?

Cheers Jango Babe, I knew that would be the answer anyway, but its really stupid, I have to ask permission to work for someone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If its all voluntary work thenit should be no problem.

people were payed for C4 but i suppose there's nothing stopping you volunteering to save hassle at work

HOUDINIA

Cheers for that Houdinia. I will probably volunteer, but the thing is I really would like a t-shirt, my very own C5 t-shirt.....yeps thats all I would like LOL.

It would be mine, my own, my precious t-shirt LOL

ok, another related question. I'd rather volunteer, cause I think it would cause problems otherwise with the taxman and all.. :D but, would you get some help with expenses if you had to stay in a hotel or B&B?

I'm afraid even that you had have to advise tha tax man as you out it!!!!!!!! Its a benefit that you get from working, just the same as claiming petrol expenses or having a company car!!!!!!!!!!!

I could be wrong though, but lets just say, I am in a position to find out for you :D

ok, another related question. I'd rather volunteer, cause I think it would cause problems otherwise with the taxman and all.. :P but, would you get some help with expenses if you had to stay in a hotel or B&B?

I'm afraid even that you had have to advise tha tax man as you out it!!!!!!!! Its a benefit that you get from working, just the same as claiming petrol expenses or having a company car!!!!!!!!!!!

I could be wrong though, but lets just say, I am in a position to find out for you :blink:

well, ok, If the question arrises ( like if showmasters help out with stuff) then I'll know who to ask :D