we are looking for a group of people to help with stage dressing

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

we are looking for people to make up a group to help with stage dressing and prop building , arty people to help make the sets and dress the conventions

we want to build key pieces to dress the stage

like styrene tombstones , cut out and painted trees , back drops etc

if you have worked at a theatre or have good art skills then please get in contact with us asap as we would love to take our events to the next level and we need to put a team together to do this

so if you or your friends can help, get in touch with Gemma at info@showmastersonline.com

we look forward to hearing from you

jason :whistling:

Edited by Too Tall

This sounds like great fun. Could we have some more details about this, such as would we be needed for every con etc. I have good art skills and an interest in the theatre and set design. I work in a Day Nursery so I create displays and imaginative areas for the children to play in, such as jungles, Hospitals, the 3 bears cottage and pirates ships etc, using limited resources and budgets.

Thanks

Amanda x

this sounds ace but as people have seid i would have to know when and where your doing it and how long it would take !! i have done a GNVQ 1 and 2 art course in collegeat the end of whitch our class went to the local zoo to paint a mural and now im all red !!!:D xaflamex