we are looking for a group of people to help with stage dressing

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

we are looking for people to make up a group to help with stage dressing and prop building , arty people to help make the sets and dress the conventions

we want to build key pieces to dress the stage

like styrene tombstones , cut out and painted trees , back drops etc

if you have worked at a theatre or have good art skills then please get in contact with us asap as we would love to take our events to the next level and we need to put a team together to do this

so if you or your friends can help, get in touch with Gemma at info@showmastersonline.com

we look forward to hearing from you

jason :D

Edited by Too Tall

I'd love to help if I was slightly more artistic and more flexible with where and when I can travel. I like the sound of these stage dressings though and look forward to seeing them when the event comes around. I hope you can find some people who are able to help out and if any of those are reading this, thanks in advance from all of the attendees. :blink::P

Edited by Doctor Who

This sounds wonderful. If I could start my career again I would do set design. I'm not naturally arty just keen and willing. I'm down on the south coast and don't have much spare time though. Hope you can find someone.

I really like the sound of this just don't know if I'm arty enough:) But if I can help I will do.

like Galaxy-song said it sounds fun & I would be willing to help out if I could but dont think i'm arty enough & with living in Scotland dont know if I can help out in anyway

I'll be there from Friday 3PM, if you still need anyone.... loads of paint/decorating and arty experience (still involved w running notorious club nights in London, I've decorated whole pubs sci-fi style), ask your sound experts Malcolm, Duncan or Claire, they know me privately, if you need references....

just tell me before if you need me, cos I'll have to bring "clothes for grubby work"....

Edited by Blowfish

I would help if I could get there, but unfortunately I'm at school everyday.. :blink:

Plus I'm not exactly local.

Apart from all those unavoidabel problems, I would have been happy to help.

When i'm 16 I want to apply to crew though!! So i'll help one day, in due time....

I'm sorry... But does "in due time " actually make sense? reading it now it just confused me.... :blink::blink: