Buying ET3 tickets at ET2

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Being able to buy tickets for the next show at the current show has always been as a thank you to the "current" attendees.

It has been decided that for this show this rule has to be enforce and so ET2 attendees can only buy one ticket at the show.

You will be asked to show your ET2 badge at reception when you buy your ET3 ticket.

I'm afraid we have to enforce this rule because everyone at ET2 should be allowed this opportunity to get a ticket for ET3. If we allow any attendee to buy more that one ticket it is possible that another ET2 attendee will not be able to get one.

The rest of the tickets will go on sale on the on-line shop to everyone on the Monday after the show. The specific time will be posted at a later date.

Thanks,

Stuart.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That seems like the only fair way to go!

Now I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed that there's tickets left on Monday :(

Sorry I can't get you one :(

Thanks for letting us know the situation though <3

It's ok, thanks for offering though. Hopefully you'll see me at ET3 anyway. If the tickets are on the way of selling out, can you try and scare people away? :D haha no jk

That seems like the only fair way to go!

Now I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed that there's tickets left on Monday :(

Sorry I can't get you one :(

Thanks for letting us know the situation though <3

It's ok, thanks for offering though. Hopefully you'll see me at ET3 anyway. If the tickets are on the way of selling out, can you try and scare people away? :D haha no jk

Just jump up and down SCREAMING? haha

What we can do though is facebook you to let u know how many are left on the monday?

• Showmasters Admin

Just wondering, at ET1 my mum got my ticket for ET2, I was there, but she paid for it, can she do this again at ET2 if I go with her and prove that it is for me? xx

Yes that's fine, as it's FOR YOU an ET2 attendee :whistling:

• Showmasters Admin

This is a shame that means there is no way I will get to go to the same photoshoots etc as my friend to ET3

Yes there is. As it says in the "how things work" thread. If you find yourself in a different group to your friend I will look at moving you to the same group. I've done it many times at past events. As long as no one group gets too big (which is why I do it, so I can keep an eye on it) I'm happy to try and keep friends and families together.

We honestly do bend over backwards to make the events as attendee friendly as they can be :)

Edited by Too Tall

If only you announced this a day earlier... I transferred the money for my ticket into my cousins account last night so she can two at the same time!! Seems I will have to wake up early with my cousin to get my ticket on the Sunday! I hope no-one minds me queuing in my pajamas!! :blink:

It seems like a fair idea though!! :P

Just wondering, at ET1 my mum got my ticket for ET2, I was there, but she paid for it, can she do this again at ET2 if I go with her and prove that it is for me? xx

Yes that's fine, as it's FOR YOU an ET2 attendee :D

It shouldn't be a problem paying for my ticket off my cousins card if I am there will it? LOL :D

This is a shame that means there is no way I will get to go to the same photoshoots etc as my friend to ET3

Yes there is. As it says in the "how things work" thread. If you find yourself in a different group to your friend I will look at moving you to the same group. I've done it many times at past events. As long as no one group gets too big (which is why I do it, so I can keep an eye on it) I'm happy to try and keep friends and families together.

We honestly do bend over backwards to make the events as attendee friendly as they can be :)

Oh thanks that's really good to hear. My friend will be happy now ET3 will her first con her first event was Film Con and I said how great showmasters was.

Phew!

Do you think all the gold tickets will sell out at the event?

Because I dont wanna fork out for a Gold ticket to find out my mum has to go standard! :huh::D

:S That's a shame as we were buyign tickets for a few friends.

I can understand though as it means everyone at ET2 can get a ticket. I can understand some people panicking as well as me and Mum planned to buy six tickets, which in hind-sight was a tad un-fair so maybe this rule is a good thing.