Nando's

talie

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up for it lol XD Am a vegetarian but still lol!

i think there's 3 veggie options on the menu... don't have the mushroom burger though, it's disgusting! i doubt i can even eat anything on the menu anymore, so i shall probably stick with chips and coke, haha :whistling:

Oooohh mushroom burger sounds interesting...same it's gross lol

I think Talie's working on it? You'll have to bear with her, she's rather slow, much like a Granny :)

Awwww bless Rach! Giggles, bit like Mel very slow but lovely XD

• 3 weeks later...

i think there's 3 veggie options on the menu... don't have the mushroom burger though, it's disgusting! i doubt i can even eat anything on the menu anymore, so i shall probably stick with chips and coke, haha :D

the mushroom and cheese pita is my favourite, the veggie pita is lovely too but stay away from the beanie burger its not that great!

Ok its getting kinda close now :dance: soo how do you get to nandos?

and what time suits people????

errrm i dont know whose sorting it out but i know you can get to the nandos in touchwood via a few buses that stop at the trainstation like the 966 or theres the nandos in the bullring and you can get the 900 to that one i think

Ok its getting kinda close now :dance: soo how do you get to nandos?

and what time suits people????

errrm i dont know whose sorting it out but i know you can get to the nandos in touchwood via a few buses that stop at the trainstation like the 966 or theres the nandos in the bullring and you can get the 900 to that one i think

Better getting the train takes u straight into the pallasades then u can just cut through. the 966 takes foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i think there's 3 veggie options on the menu... don't have the mushroom burger though, it's disgusting! i doubt i can even eat anything on the menu anymore, so i shall probably stick with chips and coke, haha :rolleyes:

the mushroom and cheese pita is my favourite, the veggie pita is lovely too but stay away from the beanie burger its not that great!

no dairy :WINCE:

noooo we have to take a train? i'm lazy!

i think there's 3 veggie options on the menu... don't have the mushroom burger though, it's disgusting! i doubt i can even eat anything on the menu anymore, so i shall probably stick with chips and coke, haha :thumbup:

no dairy :YAHOO:

noooo we have to take a train? i'm lazy!

The trains literally 10 minutes from the NEC to the city center, then you just have to walk a few stairs and your in the bullring where nando's is :)