• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Find me at ET3. Will tell you then! ;)

Will do! I`m quite good at stalking ;)

LOL Me too. I'm not hard to find... :)

Me either, Just look for the deranged one with Tattoos & Piercings :D lol

Don't say that... I'm also a deranged one with tattoos and piercings. :-p

I'm hoping to have more piercings and one more tattoo by ET3 if i ever decide what I want!!

Find me at ET3. Will tell you then! :angel:

Will do! I`m quite good at stalking :huh:

Me either, Just look for the deranged one with Tattoos & Piercings ;) lol

But I thought all you guys knew each other already? :D

Ok, I`ll be the SCARY deranged one with tattoos and piercings! ;) x

Me either, Just look for the deranged one with Tattoos & Piercings :gorgeous: lol

I'm hoping to have more piercings and one more tattoo by ET3 if i ever decide what I want!!

I`m getting this (minus the bird) but can`t decide whether to get it in colour or black and white??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/Sac...on_and_lamb.jpg

Whatya think? ;) Xx

Me either, Just look for the deranged one with Tattoos & Piercings :P lol

But I thought all you guys knew each other already?:(

Ok, I`ll be the SCARY deranged one with tattoos and piercings! ;) x

Yessssss... We do. *smirks* Don't mind Alice. SHe does like to confuse people sometimes. I'm the deranged one without any piercings or tattoo's... :)

Me either, Just look for the deranged one with Tattoos & Piercings :P lol

I`m getting this (minus the bird) but can`t decide whether to get it in colour or black and white??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/Sac...on_and_lamb.jpg

Whatya think? :clap: Xx

Lion looks in pain. lol. Black and white I think. :YAHOO: Yeah.

I'm getting another tattoo next week all being well. I want the quote "I felt hope" on my ribs under my heart.

And yes, we know eachother, but other people who don't might think we're eachother. XD

I'm getting another tattoo next week all being well. I want the quote "I felt hope" on my ribs under my heart.

And yes, we know eachother, but other people who don't might think we're eachother. XD

Awh that is lovely :D I bet that will be a cool one! What ones do you have right now? Wellll last night i was trying to decide on my next one with it being nearly x-mas and everything and I still can't decide grr grr grrrr! Also I have to go to this tattoo place far away from my house cause they do it when your 16 so I'm just going to lie cause the woman who did my first one now knows im now 16 haha.

Awh that is lovely :lol: I bet that will be a cool one! What ones do you have right now? Wellll last night i was trying to decide on my next one with it being nearly x-mas and everything and I still can't decide grr grr grrrr! Also I have to go to this tattoo place far away from my house cause they do it when your 16 so I'm just going to lie cause the woman who did my first one now knows im now 16 haha.

I've got masks on my shoulders, in the form of an angel and a devil, and flowers on my foot. I got my masks when I was 16. XD I lied but my parentals were with me so they didn't care, lol.

I has fourteen tattoos (:

Wow. thats a lot of ink! Whatcha got?

A triquatra, a tribal butterfly, 'life'' & 'dream' in Elvish, the shadow of Mickey Mouse, 'magic' surrounded by stars, 'non timebo mala', an ankh, the Angel Investigations logo, a star, a smiley face, 'shanshu' and an eye of Horace.

I think that's them all (:

I has fourteen tattoos (:

Wow. thats a lot of ink! Whatcha got?

A triquatra, a tribal butterfly, 'life'' & 'dream' in Elvish, the shadow of Mickey Mouse, 'magic' surrounded by stars, 'non timebo mala', an ankh, the Angel Investigations logo, a star, a smiley face, 'shanshu' and an eye of Horace.

I think that's them all (:

YAY triquatra :YAHOO: