A proposition, of sorts.

rayray_x

Umm...I'm 18 in June...Oh my God I'll be 18 :P Anyway, I can has extremely early birthday party? :P Or I'll celebrate my sisters birthday on behalf of her...Yeah...That :blush:

18?! That means you were born...1992?? I thought you were 19 or something :o:D

And I'm turning 19 in a month and a week. I don't want to!!! :(

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm...I'm 18 in June...Oh my God I'll be 18 :P Anyway, I can has extremely early birthday party? :P Or I'll celebrate my sisters birthday on behalf of her...Yeah...That :blush:

18?! That means you were born...1992?? I thought you were 19 or something :o:D

And I'm turning 19 in a month and a week. I don't want to!!! :(

Restrain me... I feel me hands beginning to move of their own accord towards all these younglings throats....

If someone said to me 'do you want to tbe 18, 19 or 20 next wekk?' I'd say "Hell yes!!"

What I wouldn`t give to be 18 again!

My son was 18 yesterday - Scary stuff!!!

Me too. Not that I was 18 yesterday.. That I'd love to be 18 again.. And know then what I know now. Would be Fab!! Youth's wasted on the young ;)

you look about 18....thats gotta be good enough doesn't it??

you don't actually look anywhere near your age! :D

ROFL Amanda! I only turned 17 this year :D I don't mind turning 18...It's just shocking that I'll legally be an adult then, is very weird!

I had no idea, seriously :o I read it and was like "Whaaaaaat? I thought Chesme was older than me!!!"

I guess you always give me so god advices, I thought you were older for that reason or something ;)

Haha nope, out of everyone I met @ proms I was the youngest! People just tell me I'm wise beyond my years...But sometimes I highly doubt it ;)

You are!!

Ahh im going to be the youngest :lol:

...And I'll tease you about it :D

Haha no I won't! I promise not to tease you about it as long as you don't pick up Mikaelas habit calling me "Short Stuff". She read it the other day in a fan fic where Edward calls Alice that and now she say she'll call me that :o:D

Haha nope, out of everyone I met @ proms I was the youngest! People just tell me I'm wise beyond my years...But sometimes I highly doubt it :o

You are!!

Ahh im going to be the youngest :D

Haha no I won't! I promise not to tease you about it as long as you don't pick up Mikaelas habit calling me "Short Stuff". She read it the other day in a fan fic where Edward calls Alice that and now she say she'll call me that :D :D

Well you REALLLY shouldnt have told me that :lol: Ha jokes your only a bit smaller than me so I cant use that against you haha!! Mah I have a feeling this time Im staying in the hotel me and Jess may use you as an alcohol smuggling person ;)

Haha nope, out of everyone I met @ proms I was the youngest! People just tell me I'm wise beyond my years...But sometimes I highly doubt it ;)

You are!!

Haha no I won't! I promise not to tease you about it as long as you don't pick up Mikaelas habit calling me "Short Stuff". She read it the other day in a fan fic where Edward calls Alice that and now she say she'll call me that :o:D

i told mikaela she doesn't look like she'd be that tall! from her face she looks like she'd be about 5'3" ish! lol

You are!!

i told mikaela she doesn't look like she'd be that tall! from her face she looks like she'd be about 5'3" ish! lol

Ah lol she is reallly tall well I think so anyway!!

You are!!

Ah lol she is reallly tall well I think so anyway!!

i think so too when i actually found out how tall she was haha!

Poppy: Haha well I love being an alcohol smuggling person, as long as I don't get angry parents running after me lol :P

Tiffany: Yeah she is lol, I don't let her wear heels when she's beside me :P

No worries about that, what my mother doesnt know cant hurt her, trust me if she knew about half the stuff i had done she would die :( Im not talking getting piiiised to death just a little fun juice :P

Ha yeah dont let her wear heels shes tallll enough its unfair! Well I like being small really!