London Crew confirmations

Too Tall

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad I'm not the only one then :( < for some reason I clicked that emote and the song do a little dance make a little love get down tonight (8) popped into my head lol

Quick question for TT BRONSON PELLETIER (copied spelling hence caps lol) Isn't doing a PS on the sunday PM which is why I wanted that off haha I only want shannons photos and bronson's. (maybe brian's if money stretches but he's fine anyway) Would I be able to slip away for ten mins on saturday to get my bronson one?

The shannen one is fine cus it fits in sunday PM and hopefully if any twilight peoples come they will be too.

But it's cool if I can't, but if u dont ask u cant possibly get, right?:thumbup:

Edited by Crépuscule

• Showmasters Admin

Glad I'm not the only one then :D < for some reason I clicked that emote and the song do a little dance make a little love get down tonight (8) popped into my head lol

Quick question for TT BRONSON PELLETIER (copied spelling hence caps lol) Isn't doing a PS on the sunday PM which is why I wanted that off haha I only want shannons photos and bronson's. (maybe brian's if money stretches but he's fine anyway) Would I be able to slip away for ten mins on saturday to get my bronson one?

The shannen one is fine cus it fits in sunday PM and hopefully if any twilight peoples come they will be too.

But it's cool if I can't, but if u dont ask u cant possibly get, right?:blush:

As long as it's noyl 1 or 2 autographs or photo shoots, we will always try and make time for the crew to run off and get them. Please let your Pit Boss know when you get to your assigned area and they'll do what they can to sort it out for you.

Exactly!

The good thing is, she thinks the hotel's already paid for, which means I get to keep the money ;D

Haha you go girl!

;D

It's just gonna pay for the hotel though, so I won't see it unless someone else shares with me.

lol I'm the same,

at the moment, just want mischas and robert Englund (since he scared the living daylights out of me when I was a kid lol )

Hi everyone!

I'm also a Newbie (but not a Newbie to this type of work) and very looking forward to crewing with you all!

I have a couple of questions...

1) Will we receive a confirmation for our confirmation? Or should I just assume you got it? :D

2) Now that Ryan Robbins has been announced, I would like a little time to meet him and get a photo (if he does a photo session) do I need to contact someone to let them know? I wasn't originally too bothered about meeting anyone, but as a Stargate & Sanctuary fan, now I can't resist. ;)

ETA: I saw you answered my second question a few posts up... ignore that one. ;)

Edited by buffypurple12

1) Will we receive a confirmation for our confirmation? Or should I just assume you got it? :(

Nope, otherwise we'll be sending emails back and forth for no reason :YAHOO:

If they haven't received your confirmation to their confirmation (still following? LOL) then you will get contacted at some point. So in the meantime, just assume they received it.

1) Will we receive a confirmation for our confirmation? Or should I just assume you got it? :(

Nope, otherwise we'll be sending emails back and forth for no reason :clap:

If they haven't received your confirmation to their confirmation (still following? LOL) then you will get contacted at some point. So in the meantime, just assume they received it.

I got you :YAHOO:

Thank you for the reassurance!

Hi everybody, another crew newbie here!:huh: I can't wait! :)

I have a couple questions (TooTall?):

Has the hotel for the crew been decided on yet?

The crew t-shirts are, well, t-shirts, right? So since the event is in November, is it ok if I wear a long-sleeved shirt underneath the t-shirt?

Thanks!

Hi everybody, another crew newbie here! :blush: I can't wait! :)

The crew t-shirts are, well, t-shirts, right? So since the event is in November, is it ok if I wear a long-sleeved shirt underneath the t-shirt?

Thanks!

Hello to you to and welcome :D your going to have a great time, to answer your questions:

The Hotel comfrmations have not went out yet unless i missed the email (should be soon)

Yes you can wear a long sleeved tshirt underneath i always do, other crew wear jumper in the case of Glasgow and the last MK :no:

Andrew

Edited by mojoe

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everybody, another crew newbie here!:( I can't wait! :)

Thanks!

The crew hotel I believe has been chosen but it's not been vomfirmed to me yet. You'll find out soon.

Yes you can wear a long sleeved tshirt underneath i always do, other crew wear jumper in the case of Glasgow and the last MK :blink:

Andrew

If we weren't allowed to wear jumpers at the last MK how many of the crew would have given up and gone home? Seriously, I had 3 t-shirts and a sweatshirt and was jumping up and down most of the day. You wouldn't have parted me with any of them!

If we weren't allowed to wear jumpers at the last MK how many of the crew would have given up and gone home? Seriously, I had 3 t-shirts and a sweatshirt and was jumping up and down most of the day. You wouldn't have parted me with any of them!

Good to know! I'll plan on wearing layers, then :blink:

Good to know! I'll plan on wearing layers, then :blink:

I did not get a t-shirt in Glasgow. It would not have been a pretty site had I been walking around topless.

Good to know! I'll plan on wearing layers, then :D

Basically? You want to plan for all weathers. Some venues can be quite warm whilst other big venue halls are naturally cold because of the sheer difficulty of warming a place that big. Long sleeved shirts that can go under tshirts are always good.

MK was a different kettle of fish because we were outside. *g*

Yes you can wear a long sleeved tshirt underneath i always do, other crew wear jumper in the case of Glasgow and the last MK :D

Andrew

I wore my coat at last Decembers Glasgow lol And i froze on the Saturday at MK so i wore layers on the Sunday, only to be inside and quite warm lol But i was so ill with a cold that weekend lol So i now prepare for all weather XD

I only recently realised that its been 3 years since i did my first show with SM! It really doesnt seem that long ago though XD C10 was my first show when i was 16, and ive survived this long lol

yeah i think asda made quite a bit of money on selling fleeces and jumpers!! :)

• Showmasters Admin

hey, does anyone know roughly when we will know the hotel details?

Hopefully soon, but that's as good as it gets I'm afraid. I know the office have been having issues due to us needing so many rooms. It's close to over a 100 rooms a night, some hotels aren't even that big :WAVE:

Hopefully soon, but that's as good as it gets I'm afraid. I know the office have been having issues due to us needing so many rooms. It's close to over a 100 rooms a night, some hotels aren't even that big :WAVE:

Too Tall - I was talking to Jason and a couple of crew at TheHub and they said I should grab you with a view to working Collectormania. Only you were busy everytime I saw you around the event.

Is there an official crewing email address I can send this to?

Edited by Samphirette

• Showmasters Admin

Too Tall - I was talking to Jason and a couple of crew at TheHub and they said I should grab you with a view to working Collectormania. Only you were busy everytime I saw you around the event.

Is there an official crewing email address I can send this to?

crew@showmastersonline.com