London Crew confirmations

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

TT

Not had a reply. Have sent email to crew@showmastersonline.com in last 5 mins.

Haven't been on the site for a few days so didn't spot they'd gone out until now.

Can you let me know either way/

Thanks

I'll have to wait and see the email to know your real name before I can reply. It'll be tonight at the earliest.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TT

Haven't been on the site for a few days so didn't spot they'd gone out until now.

Thanks

I'll have to wait and see the email to know your real name before I can reply. It'll be tonight at the earliest.

No problem. If it makes it easier to have it here its Sue Wellings.

Edited by catfish

• Showmasters Admin

TT

Thanks

You are crewing as you requested Sat AM, Sun all day. Andrew had issues getting the e-mail to you. Can you e-mail him?

TT

Thanks

You are crewing as you requested Sat AM, Sun all day. Andrew had issues getting the e-mail to you. Can you e-mail him?

I have him by text as we speak. Cheers TT

• Showmasters Admin

Man with all these newbies does this mean I am an old hand after only one gig?????? :huh:

Not really, at least 80% of the crew have done 2 shows or more.

So you're still the new boy :D

Edited by Too Tall

Man with all these newbies does this mean I am an old hand after only one gig?????? :smile:

Not really, at least 80% of the crew have done 2 shows or more.

So you're still the new boy :huh:

Yes Sir,

How many pints would you be wanting????? :D

Man with all these newbies does this mean I am an old hand after only one gig?????? :P

Yep. And we all expect you to look after us. :wub:

In your dreams. How is your arm?

LOL. :lol:

My arm is fine now, thanks.

Cool. Got little pressie for you. Remind me nearer the time.

i'm a newbie!

do you really play pranks on newbies??? I'm so gullible! :thumbup:

Be nice to me!

So excited!

By the way...not sure if i missed it in the guidelines. I know we get t shirts but is there something specific we wear on our bottom halfs like black trousers. Also can we wear smart trainers if they are black???

Sarah

:)

Cool. Got little pressie for you. Remind me nearer the time.

Ooh, I like pressies so I'll look forward to that.

i'm a newbie!

Be nice to me!

So excited!

By the way...not sure if i missed it in the guidelines. I know we get t shirts but is there something specific we wear on our bottom halfs like black trousers. Also can we wear smart trainers if they are black???

Sarah

I'm going to wear jeans and trainers.

i'm a newbie!

Be nice to me!

So excited!

Sarah

Nothing :D

i'm a newbie!

Be nice to me!

So excited!

Sarah

Nothing :D

yeah, you're not going to find anyone THAT gullible! lol :P

Edited by Rhianydd

• Showmasters Admin

i'm a newbie!

do you really play pranks on newbies??? I'm so gullible! :unsure:

Be nice to me!

So excited!

Sarah

No we don't play pranks on people. Well we do, but not until we REALLY know them. So until you've been crewing for 2 or 3 years, you'll be fine ;)

You can wear what you like, as long as it's clean and not scruffy. So jeans and trainers is fine. Basically what ever you will be comfortable in all day.

Edited by Too Tall

i'm a newbie!

do you really play pranks on newbies??? I'm so gullible! ;)

Be nice to me!

So excited!

Sarah

Nothing :poki:

yeah, you're not going to find anyone THAT gullible! lol :poki:

Is that a challenge, I can always bring my sister in law. She is as bright as a dead light bulb. :unsure:

Haha yeh i am definately not that Gullible!

Cool jeans and trainers it is then. Nice and comfy! I'm never scruffy! i'm sure i will be up at the crack of dawn with my hair straightners!

Seriously though really looking forward to meeting some new people and make a new bunch of mates.

Do people do anything in the evening after or is everyone so knackered they just crash in their rooms?

Haha yeh i am definately not that Gullible!

Cool jeans and trainers it is then. Nice and comfy! I'm never scruffy! i'm sure i will be up at the crack of dawn with my hair straightners!

Seriously though really looking forward to meeting some new people and make a new bunch of mates.

Do people do anything in the evening after or is everyone so knackered they just crash in their rooms?

FOOD......

• Showmasters Admin

We are a pretty social bunch. Some crew stay up until 3-4am :unsure:

There will be a crew party on Saturday night were you'll get to meet up with the crew again ;)

You can wear what you like, as long as it's clean and not scruffy. So jeans and trainers is fine. Basically what ever you will be comfortable in all day.

Definetly wearing trainers I think then! :unsure:

There will be a crew party on Saturday night were you'll get to meet up with the crew again :poki:

I guess that means I will have to pack something nice to wear ;)

No we don't play pranks on people. Well we do, but not until we REALLY know them. So until you've been crewing for 2 or 3 years, you'll be fine :D

*thinks* The Hub will hit the two year mark for me. Oh crap. *hides*

You'll be up at the crack of dawn anyway. London you need to be leaving the hotel (having had breakfast) by about 7.10. I have perfected the art of throwing on clothes and being ready in 5 minutes. (No comments on how bad I look!)

You'll be fine Kip nothing bad has happened to us lol :D

That's good to know Claire. I'll hide behind you two!

I'm glad I function on little sleep, is it rather sad that I'm stupidly excited about crewing? lol :o

Hehe, I get stupidly excited about it still. So hopefully not!

Kip