London Crew confirmations

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Have now all gone out.

If you applied you will have recieved a yes or a no. Everyone will have received an email so if you did not get a reply please let me know. I will need your real name.

The replies need to be back by Monday as we need to get the crew hotel booked. So please reply ASAP.

Also PLEASE answer ALL the questions in the confirmation email.

There are around 5 questions in the email that need answering. Replying "yes, great!" does not help us. Please please please read the email and answer the questions.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have now all gone out.

If you applied you will have recieved a yes or a no. Everyone will have received an email so if you did not get a reply please let me know. I will need your real name.

The replies need to be back by Monday as we need to get the crew hotel booked. So please reply ASAP.

Also PLEASE answer ALL the questions in the confirmation email.

There are around 5 questions in the email that need answering. Replying "yes, great!" does not help us. Please please please read the email and answer the questions.

WOO HOO :smile:

• Showmasters Admin

Yes I did class hotel nights and roomy as 2 questions :firedevil:

If you answered 4 that's great. It's the simple "yes" replies that are a pain. i.e that's all they write, just the single word YES.

Edited by Too Tall

Oh blimey!

Is this when we find out that tricks are played on the newbie!

Like sending someone for a skirting ladder

or a glass hammer for the windscreen etc etc

:unsure:

:unsure:

(and, Yes, I worked in my gramps garage, and fell for those when I was 13! lol ) :blink:

Yeah that happened to me in this other job. I thought they were going to play the same trick on me and sure enough on my first day they sent me for a AIR Ambulance! So I played them at their own game, came back and said 'I couldn't find one!'. Should have seen their faces!

Yes I did class hotel nights and roomy as 2 questions :P

If you answered 4 that's great. It's the simple "yes" replies that are a pain. i.e that's all they write, just the single word YES.

Ah that's cool. I may (or may not!) have gone back through my reply desperately looking for a question, or a cereal in the handbook.

Not that I am sad or anything.

Bring on London!! :lol::P Too many work hours are so lame. I miss crewing. :(

Kip

Edited by KrazyKid197

Oh blimey!

:wub:

:P

(and, Yes, I worked in my gramps garage, and fell for those when I was 13! lol ) :wub:

Yes we're sending you out to buy tartan paint :D

Oh blimey!

:D

(and, Yes, I worked in my gramps garage, and fell for those when I was 13! lol ) :D

Yes we're sending you out to buy tartan paint :P

Too late, I never even fell for that one years ago!

;)

Kip,

I was looking through the handbook too, hoping that one of the changes might potentially be a different cereal to keep us on our toes!

Only second time for me too, but can't wait. Apparently the guys didn't do enough to put me off last time.

Kip,

I was looking through the handbook too, hoping that one of the changes might potentially be a different cereal to keep us on our toes!

Only second time for me too, but can't wait. Apparently the guys didn't do enough to put me off last time.

Hehe, I blame TT. He keeps us jumping!

We'll have to try harder. :) Honestly though, most events, I still feel like a newbie. Or just that I don't really know what I'm doing.