latest Guest Announcement - Sir Derek Jacobi

showmasters

How I wish that I could go to this event, I'd be broke though. There's so many good guests and Derek is another fantastic one, I hope everyone has a fantastic time meeting him plus I think I'm going to have to try and persuade my parents to let me go. I don't think it's going to work at all but I suppose there's no harm in trying. :unsure::blink:

Edited by Doctor Who

• Moderators

I know this is just me being dim, but it says a photoshoot and specifies that does than mean no autos?

Sorry!

I don't think it means that - AFAIK all the guests will be doing signings, and it just specifies it so we know photoshoot tickets WILL be available too (cos people always ask if they don't say...)

• Moderators

I know this is just me being dim, but it says a photoshoot and specifies that does than mean no autos?

Sorry!

I don't think it means that - AFAIK all the guests will be doing signings, and it just specifies it so we know photoshoot tickets WILL be available too (cos people always ask if they don't say...)

Yes, that's always the case.

• Showmasters Admin
All this and the 'American Guest' still to come!!!

Also still to come: the goodie bags from the very first CM party and the LFCC 2 DVDs and... :P

Oh ye of little faith!!

maybe some of us have been around too long and have got cynicle in our old age.

Good announcement though!

Nicky if you have an issue WY not contact by email rather than coming on here trying to start up something ???

and mate if they are the only things you can find that we have not come though on some going back over 5 years i think we do quite well as we cater for over 500,000 fans a year , more that any other SF and Film event promotor in the world

by

j

Great guest! I'm now regretting shelling out for another event in order to meet him - I could have saved my cash.

Depends which one you mean, I got 5 items signed for free yesterday. £20 a time would have hurt...

I think I met you in the lobby - did you have lots of trading cards with you?