Sign in to follow this  
paddington

Where are you coming from?

I`m coming from Camberley, Surrey - About 45 mins from London?

Going to London tomorrow night tho to stay with a friend I`m going with along with another friend I`m going with who is travelling from Portsmouth :P

Xx

I'm coming from Boston, Lincolnshire. Getting a train from Peterborough to Kings x at about half 6 tomorrow morning. Someone may have to wake me up when I get to London!!

omg i'm going to London in what like 1 and a half hours.. not only am i excited about collectormania, im going to see my family again. When you're in uni you don't necessarily think ull miss ur family so much but it suddenly dawns on you how much you miss them. Woo im excited :D

Have a great time. Ive got 8 hours to go. Cant wait so excited. :wub::clap:

xx

Hey

Im coming from Cardiff. This is my first time comng to Collectonmania. Anyone else coming from Wales.

xx

:P

Coming from swansea :D to be crewing on la saturday, so glad to be crewing again :D Need to get to cardiff tomorrow morning though and find my way to the megabus pick up point, no idea where it is :P

Aww im getting the train from Cardiff central at 5am. Luckyily its a straight through trian so I can sleep.xx

I am from Harderwijk - the Netherlands. Took an hotel in London and stuck some days christmas shopping to my collectormania days :wub:

I am flying down from Glasgow, need to be at Airport for around 5am.

Cant sleep, dont know if its excitment or sheer terror of Flying.

I'm still up sewing and sorting out music, have to be up again at 5.30am anyway so not going to bother going to bed. Another member of the cosplay crew is on my dining room floor with exactly the same plan. :blink:

We're in north London, by the way.

I'm catching the overnight bus down from Liverpool tonight! Leaves at 11.40pm and gets into London at 6.20am tomorrow morning!! SO EXCITED!!!