Where are you coming from?

paddington

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and the bf are travelling from Liverpool but I live on the wirral (the little bit that sticks out between Liverpool and Wales)

Bit dubious about London on our own cuz we don't have the very capable chaperone we had for LFCC but we'll manage I guess hehe

:P

ealing broadway, london, i love the london shows ;-) move mk ones here perminatly i say ;-)

Not a chance :D

Not when almost every member of the organisation team lives in MK :P

lol worth a shot, mk is still ok for me to get to, im glad i live in the south though ;-)

I am completely gutted... i can't go anymore.

I have to get a new boiler which is setting me back over £1000.

Bad times! I can't believe i am missing this one... it really was going to be one of the best!

Hey hun! Can't you get a grant? My parents just did, although they are on a low income! Contact your council and see if they can help! it's worth a shot!

I'm coming from Devon!

Andrea x

I'm coming down from Stockton (in the North East), I usually drive but its a killer of a return trip, so I may travel down in style by train :( (depending on the price). I was going to do just the Saturday, but the Sunday is shaping up to be pretty good as well, so may have to bite the bullet and stay overnight.

Sydney, Australia... I suspect the one travelling the furthest :YAHOO:

That is, if I can figure out a way to pre-book without having the tickets sent to me here, as I'll be in London at an unknown address by that time... anyone know if this is possible?

That is, if I can figure out a way to pre-book without having the tickets sent to me here, as I'll be in London at an unknown address by that time... anyone know if this is possible?

WOW that is dedication!!

It may be possible (im just speculating, as I know Autographica does this) to pay and reserve your tickets, so you can collect them on the day, as long as you have a print out of your receipt. I'm sure someone else could advise you better than me though.

WOW that is dedication!!

It may be possible (im just speculating, as I know Autographica does this) to pay and reserve your tickets, so you can collect them on the day, as long as you have a print out of your receipt. I'm sure someone else could advise you better than me though.

Haha, I have been planning a London trip for a while, although I have to admit, I did kind of plan my travel times around this :P just seemed convenient! Plus, I'm far too deep into the Whoniverse to miss a chance to see John Barrowman in the flesh.

I sent an email to Showmasters asking about it, so I'm just waiting for a reply from them :) hopefully it'll work out!!!