Latest Guest Announcement - Tyson Houseman

showmasters

Woo I could get used to this logging on to find a guest announcement =]

That would work if I ever logged out! Thats what happens when you work from home :o

Zomg more guests!!! So so happy, can't wait to meet Tyson :) Thanks SM!

We know people want a Cullen. But let's please keep this thread positive and about Tyson.

The guests DO read these forums and what people write can really effect them.

I will not name names but only very recently we had a guest who had come on to read their announcement thread, only for it to be full of negativity and how people wanted xyz and how the announced guest wasn't up to the same standard as xyz. That guest was SO nervous about attending after reading our forum, they honestly thought they were going to get boo'd when they went on stage. As I say I will not name names, but you REALLY would have missed them if they'd cancelled.

Just imagine how you'd feel if one of your friends was having a party and they put on Facebook that you were attending, only to have people reply, well OK, but I wish xyz was coming! You'd feel pretty bad?!?

So please remember the guests are people and they do have feelings.

You may want a Cullen or whoever and that's fine, no one is saying you can't have an opinion or can't have your wants, but please keep that to the guest request threads and not in guests announcements threads.

Thank you.

Have to agree with this... ISOM taught me a thing or 2 about guests. I was annoyed about the cancellations of Kellan and Chaske but Jose, Daniel and Charlie were the best guests you could of asked for and I wouldnt of swapped them for anyone. From now on, my attitude is that I am blessed to be meeting anyone at all no matter who their character is. I adore Twilight and anyone who is involved is A list to me, i'd settle for Buttcrack Santa as someone else said on another thread, lol, or a soundman!! Quil is a great character and has a big part throughout the saga. He will be a great guest and I hope that people will just accept we cant get a Cullen but have 4 amazziiinnnnggggggg and equally fabulous guests with possibly more to come. This is going to be the best weekend ever.

;)

All I am going to say is:

CAT! :dance:

I reckon we could get that guy to hero status by the time he attends a convention!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well well...I too could get used to this logging in and finding a new guest!! So excited about this. I know a lot of people would like a Cullen but you know I'm just excited to meet anyone involved in these amazing films... I am loving me some wolf pack right now... is it time yet???

All the guests announced so far in my opinion are really good and Tyson is another one :) I think they'll all link in well together as there are going to be plenty of scenes that they'll of filmed together meaning that there should be lots of funny stories.

Thank You for another great guest :)

Cool :) Is there anymore or is this the last? guest announcements are so exciting lol

xx

PS am i the only one who could cope without a cullen??? i love them loads but theres more people id like to meet in the film over the cullens cause we've met some of them! (well obv not the people who sadly couldnt attend last time!)

Cool :) Is there anymore or is this the last? guest announcements are so exciting lol

xx

PS am i the only one who could cope without a cullen??? i love them loads but theres more people id like to meet in the film over the cullens cause we've met some of them! (well obv not the people who sadly couldnt attend last time!)

we survived Twiproms without one so i'm sure we can survive ET2 without one too :unsure:

Loving ALL the guests being announced. cannot WAIT to have an awesome weekend with all the guests and fans

I'm actually really excited for the wolf pack members because they are the newest members to the saga-family and have big roles in the new movie and movies to come so ROLL ON THE 16TH!!!

Zomg more guests!!! So so happy, can't wait to meet Tyson :) Thanks SM!

We know people want a Cullen. But let's please keep this thread positive and about Tyson.

The guests DO read these forums and what people write can really effect them.

I will not name names but only very recently we had a guest who had come on to read their announcement thread, only for it to be full of negativity and how people wanted xyz and how the announced guest wasn't up to the same standard as xyz. That guest was SO nervous about attending after reading our forum, they honestly thought they were going to get boo'd when they went on stage. As I say I will not name names, but you REALLY would have missed them if they'd cancelled.

Just imagine how you'd feel if one of your friends was having a party and they put on Facebook that you were attending, only to have people reply, well OK, but I wish xyz was coming! You'd feel pretty bad?!?

So please remember the guests are people and they do have feelings.

You may want a Cullen or whoever and that's fine, no one is saying you can't have an opinion or can't have your wants, but please keep that to the guest request threads and not in guests announcements threads.

Thank you.

Have to agree with this... ISOM taught me a thing or 2 about guests. I was annoyed about the cancellations of Kellan and Chaske but Jose, Daniel and Charlie were the best guests you could of asked for and I wouldnt of swapped them for anyone. From now on, my attitude is that I am blessed to be meeting anyone at all no matter who their character is. I adore Twilight and anyone who is involved is A list to me, i'd settle for Buttcrack Santa as someone else said on another thread, lol, or a soundman!! Quil is a great character and has a big part throughout the saga. He will be a great guest and I hope that people will just accept we cant get a Cullen but have 4 amazziiinnnnggggggg and equally fabulous guests with possibly more to come. This is going to be the best weekend ever.

:wub:

I agree with you too Jo all the guests we have met so far have been great and my additude has changed as well about what guests we have.

ET2 will be a great weekend and also the guests who could'nt come this time might be able to come to the next Cons so we have ET3/4/ & possibly 5??? to meet even more awesome cast members :thumbup: