Latest Guest Announcement - Tyson Houseman

showmasters

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

We know people want a Cullen. But let's please keep this thread positive and about Tyson.

The guests DO read these forums and what people write can really effect them.

I will not name names but only very recently we had a guest who had come on to read their announcement thread, only for it to be full of negativity and how people wanted xyz and how the announced guest wasn't up to the same standard as xyz. That guest was SO nervous about attending after reading our forum, they honestly thought they were going to get boo'd when they went on stage. As I say I will not name names, but you REALLY would have missed them if they'd cancelled.

Just imagine how you'd feel if one of your friends was having a party and they put on Facebook that you were attending, only to have people reply, well OK, but I wish xyz was coming! You'd feel pretty bad?!?

So please remember the guests are people and they do have feelings.

You may want a Cullen or whoever and that's fine, no one is saying you can't have an opinion or can't have your wants, but please keep that to the guest request threads and not in guests announcements threads.

Thank you.

Edited by Too Tall

I agree with Too Tall. Not fair saying I want this or that... we got Tyson Houseman as a newly announced guest and I am still excited! :-). I cannot wait to hear his stories from filming New Moon and Eclipse :-). (assuming he is allowed to talk about Eclipse filming that is...LOL).

Ooh a new guest :wub:

Tis exciting as we haven't had him over before.

Yay Tyson, bring on Et2 :D

Just to clarify - do we still get pictures of the guests in our registration packs? Coz otherwise I am going to have to find some quickly.

I wondered that, sneaky Eclipse info I reckon ;)

I hope nobody will be negative TT

I should think that after how amazing Proms was, people will hopefully now realise, that it is the guests themselves, whoever they are that generate the atmosphere in the talks etc.

The three at Proms were brilliant. Actually wish I had bought gold to get to chat to Jose, they all seemed really nice and Jose especially obviously had lots of stories to tell. Daniel was really funny too, had people hanging on his every word at the talk, you never knew what he was going to say, and Charlie was really sweet. They interacted really well with each other and us lowly attendees.

Each guest will bring something different with their individual filming experiences, it was interesting listening to Charlie and Daniel saying that although the original cast were lovely, they felt a little separate from them. Also, how Jose said they have to fight for work as actors, makes you appreciate how hard it is for "regular" actors. I wondered how the dynamics are in saga style films where new cast come and go and don't neccessarily even film together.

Do some of them even meet?

Anyway, fantastic guests, really looking forward to all of them :D

Ooh a new guest :wub:

Yay Tyson, bring on Et2 :P

Just to clarify - do we still get pictures of the guests in our registration packs? Coz otherwise I am going to have to find some quickly.

Ooh! I never thought of that!

(goes off to check website)

Here you go................

Do I need to bring my own photos to be signed?

Included in your registration pack will be a 10x8 of each guest that you receive a free autograph from. However as part of the event we will be offering a selection of 10x8 photographs of all the attending guests for you to purchase. But if you have your own photos that you wish to bring, that is fine!

• Showmasters Admin

Ooh a new guest :D

Yay Tyson, bring on Et2 ^_^

Yes you get an 8x10 of each guest