Ticket transfers/upgrades

salchli

I have a question as to why Showmasters doesn't allow this?

Why can't the guest just give it back to you, and then you re-sell it? Then you'd know who won't be there, and that the slot would be filled. Same thing with upgrades. True, you'd have to keep a "waiting list," but that shouldn't be too much extra effort.

If there is a concern of scalipng, that solution is simple; you'd only allowed to buy up to X spaces.

• Moderators

I have three silver tickets that are going to be wasted seeing as I can't sell them back...can I give them away then? I'd rather do that than have them wasted.

Tickets for all the conventions are non-transferable - ie cannot be given or sold on to anyone else.

I have three silver tickets that are going to be wasted seeing as I can't sell them back...can I give them away then? I'd rather do that than have them wasted.

Tickets for all the conventions are non-transferable - ie cannot be given or sold on to anyone else.

Pointless waste of money. Three seats empty for no reason. :WAVE: Bad enough that we can't go and this makes it worse. :lol:

Pointless waste of money. Three seats empty for no reason. :D Bad enough that we can't go and this makes it worse. :(

Whereas I do wholeheartedly agree with Showmasters reasoning, I do feel a little bad for you. I have two friends who want to go to Hallowhedon but would only buy a Gold/Silver ticket, not Standard, so they won't be attending.

Edited by PlayfulHeartMonkey