Top 3 memories

Mandelina

So I wanna know what you would put as top 3 memories from the event? :WINCE:

It can be a conversation, a part of the evening...anything! *refuses to let this forum die*

I have to think about it before I post mine lol

Edit: And how scary is that? Just as I posted this we ended up in "Previous events" :o:D

Charlie saying "you're my girl now" and stroking my face and kissing me on the cheeks <3

Being interviewed by mtv and bliss, which has lead for me to have an article in bliss and go to the bliss headquarters.

When having group photo them all "awwing" at me being so short and cute, then later daniel sayin awww you're the short girl and ducked to be my height <3

1st Sunday evening, the disco, the music, the attendees and the crew

2nd The time spent with my fellow attendees, just so great meeting everyone

3rd Getting to have "Cake chat" with Jose, Daniel and Charlie, they were fantastic! Thanks to TT and Davey for that

I have to say though, there were no low points at all for me, just a fantastic weekend overall :D

God I wish I could pick, it was such an amazing weekend.

1) Being with the Cullens and meeting all of you guys

2) Jose remembering my name!

3) Charlie kissing my neck.

That was SO hard to do because really it was a freaking intense experience, I had so much fun and can't even begin to tell you what a good weekend it was for me. For 2 days I got to forget I was sick, even when I was feeling icky, and just be Alice. :)

Saturday every minute of it

discussion with Daniel about the more adult context in True Blood and Vegas

Dominos delivery to the room mmmmmm :angel:

ha ha cant even repeat what you called true blood sooo funny! the pizza was delicious at 4am in the morning! lol

fav memories 4 me ,

having such a laugh with me girlies,,

shell standing on the chair to dance with daniel so she was the same height ,

pascal saying it was the best weekend of her life and thanking us (priceless) :D xxxxx

Dominos delivery to the room mmmmmm :D

ha ha cant even repeat what you called true blood sooo funny! the pizza was delicious at 4am in the morning! lol

fav memories 4 me ,

pascal saying it was the best weekend of her life and thanking us (priceless) :dance: xxxxx

Haha, I know the admin deleted my original wording :D.

Dominos delivery to the room mmmmmm :D

fav memories 4 me ,

pascal saying it was the best weekend of her life and thanking us (priceless) :o xxxxx

Haha, I know the admin deleted my original wording :D.

well im not suprised deary lol xx

I had such a great time its diffucult to pick 3 memories but.....

1. Meeting everyone on the forum at last & eating Rhi's cake :dance: it tasted just as good as it looked :wub:

2. Talking to Jose for over an hour and giving me a huge hug and saying I was lovely :wub:

3. Watching Sami, Rich and Gabi (who is only 13) having a wonderful time with big smiles on their faces :D

I could go on - it was a fantastic weekend and had fun dressed as Alice on the Sunday and the Cullen Family were amazing.... a big thanks to everyone on here, Mark, Jason TT and crew for making the weekend one of the best :thumbup:

Just 3? D:

Urmm...

1) - Running into Charlie as many times as we (Katie & I) did, and how he and his security guard kept laughing at us when I said Charlie needed to stop stalking us 'cause he was everywhere we went haha

2) - Sam & Paul picking me up xD and just all the lols in general with the Cullens, Katie & Emma & Sarah

2 and a half:P) Charlie's face when I said something that sounded very very pervy, but was honest to God not meant in that way at all haha, and Daniel when I leaped to him for our photo and said O HAIII! Can I have a big squishy hug please? To which he replied squishy??? Haha you can have all the squishy you want xD

2 and three quarters haha...) - Pyjama time at prom!

3) - Being generally care free from my troubles and having the most amazing weekend of my life, thanks to everyone who made it so special!

So I cheated a little...But you can't realistically expect me to choose just 3 memories :P

• 2 weeks later...

wow haven't been on here in ages :/

1. Acting out a scene from New Moon with Charlie and being his Alice Cullen and him biting my neck :YAHOO:

2. Having so much fun on the saturday getting my autos and my single shot with Charlie :YAHOO: Charlie saying "Ohhh it's YOU" To me :dance: :dance:

3. Meeting Amanda and Mikaela and having the best weekend EVER