latest Guest Announcement - John Barrowman

showmasters

for information, John B plays actually a show at the theatre in London till 28th november, I will arrive in London on thursday and I will probably go to see him again thursday evening or friday evening :YAHOO::P:dance::WINCE: lol!!!!

Its called La Cage Aux Folles, and its also the reason he missed the Hub 3. And I have tickets to Wednesday night and final night.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Hmm, poss may do 8am if its only wind.

Me and my sister aiming for 8-ish (earliest we can feasibly do with trains) - with full waterproof gear if required, lol. (And you have my number now if you do decide on 8!)

for information, John B plays actually a show at the theatre in London till 28th november, I will arrive in London on thursday and I will probably go to see him again thursday evening or friday evening :YAHOO::P:dance::WINCE: lol!!!!

I'd go see it again... but I've already seen it as many times as I can justify to my diary and my bank balance

Hmm, poss may do 8am if its only wind.

Me and my sister aiming for 8-ish (earliest we can feasibly do with trains) - with full waterproof gear if required, lol. (And you have my number now if you do decide on 8!)

Its my cardboard Jack and how much of a drowned kitten I look like by the time I get in that determines when I get there =p Jack actually has 3 bin bags protecting him..... Yup and you have mine as well hopefully call each other when we get there.

I saw John at Milton Keynes and I sure as hell didn't queue from 5:00 a.m.! There may have been people queuing from that time but you can probaby count them on the fingers of both hands with room to spare!

In fact I don't think I've ever queued ealier than 6;00 a.m. for a guest and that was the Hobbits at the absolute height of Lord of the Rongs mania and I've never not gotten an autograph at these events that I wanted.

John will be popular as he's only there one day and the fact that he's been so accessible at the stage door at La Cage probably won't impact that much (I mean he's even kind to the dealers and I still can't believe he signs for them). But even so I usually go by the golden rule of getting there an hour before and have always been fine. I would think 8:00 a.m, arrival would be OK for John.

Edited by Persephone1

I saw John at Milton Keynes and I sure as hell didn't queue from 5:00 a.m.! There may have been people queuing from that time but you can probaby count them on the fingers of both hands with room to spare!

In fact I don't think I've ever queued ealier than 6;00 a.m. for a guest and that was the Hobbits at the absolute height of Lord of the Rongs mania and I've never not gotten an autograph at these events that I wanted.

John will be popular as he's only there one day and the fact that he's been so accessible at the stage door at La Cage probably won't impact that much (I mean he's even kind to the dealers and I still can't believe he signs for them). But even so I usually go by the golden rule of getting there an hour before and have always been fine. I would think 8:00 a.m, arrival would be OK for John.

Thanks, I wasn't too bothered by John at CM because I'd just clocked he would be at Hub 1 (I'd always said 1 more guest would get me going) so I booked that instead, so am really not sure how this works out.

ill have been at party Saturday night so i shant be getting there that early for JB just cos ill be nackered, nd i wanna look awake and good for the photoshoot with him. Secondly i have a standard ticket so what would be the point getting there at 8:00. I reckon im going to get there about 9:30-10 o clock.

• Showmasters Admin

But even so I usually go by the golden rule of getting there an hour before and have always been fine. I would think 8:00 a.m, arrival would be OK for John.

I agree, back in the days when I attended shows this was my rule and I never came away without the autographs I went for.