latest Guest Announcement - John Barrowman

showmasters

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

What a great guest cannot wait to meet him will he be there both days plese be so well done again showmasters

He will only be there the Sunday, since he's doing his final 2 shows of 'La Cage' on the Saturday...

Looking forward to this meeting I was at MK last time he was and was just about to join the que after a very long wait when my number came up and there was a little boy with his mum who had come shopping and didnt know about the queing system so i gave my virtual queing ticket to them, made the little boys day.

:D

:D

Hi not sure if I have posted this in the correc place, but could someone please explain the photoshoot process at this event? I have already brought one ticket to John's photoshoot and was wondering if I should buy another so I am able to get another different photograph with him?! Is this aloud? Is it worth paying the extra money fora different photo or are all the photos the same lay out/pose? Hope some one cld help plz!!

Thanks

C x

• Showmasters Admin

Hi not sure if I have posted this in the correc place, but could someone please explain the photoshoot process at this event? I have already brought one ticket to John's photoshoot and was wondering if I should buy another so I am able to get another different photograph with him?! Is this aloud? Is it worth paying the extra money fora different photo or are all the photos the same lay out/pose? Hope some one cld help plz!!

Thanks

C x

Yes you can buy more then one.

When you go for your photo shoot just let the crew know you have 2 and would like 2 different shots. That will be fine. You can have one side by side and maybe another back to back, it's up to you.

Edited by Too Tall

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

As virtual queue tickets are free, and don't guarantee you actually meeting the guest, they can give out a very high number of them.

It all depends on how many people turn up to meet him, which is very difficult to estimate. All we can ever say is the earlier you get there, the better .. obviously not only do you want a VQ ticket, but one with a number that John will actually get up to.

• Showmasters Admin

This is an IDEA ONLY. At C13 the doors opened at 10am. By 11:30am we'd given out 1500 tickets and then stopped. Saying that we did get through ALL 1500 tickets and at 4:50pm we did call open queue for 10 minutes. So everyone there that wanted an autograph and waited DID get one.

Obviously this is no guarantee that everyone will be seen this time, but it gives you an IDEA of what happened last time.