anybody know if there will be another prom in birmingham next year?

blondie342009

• Moderators

Nothing has been announced about another one.

Eternal Twilight 3 and 4 have been announced, and no doubt the success of those will impact on any potential future events. The Twi Proms were not as successful as the ET events.

yes it was well advertised for people who spend time on forums etc but some people dont really go on the internet ,i did hear it was advertised in a magazine or somthing ??i personally didnt see anything but i made it anyway and i will be going to any others with at least an extra 20 friends because they all want to come lolxx

• Moderators

Advertising in magazines etc is far more costly, so they have to weigh up how much they wanna spend on that compared to how much they can make on the tickets.

If they can get the word out through other less costly means then it's better. Word of mouth can help a lot, as does all the forums and websites etc.

Oi blondie :D

Just get ur tooth sorted and sell your kidney like me for the ET3 tickets. Yours probably worth more cos its had years of detox :D

xx.

I didnt even know these conventions existed, obviously been living a very sheltered n mostly drunk life.

Oi blondie :P

Just get ur tooth sorted and sell your kidney like me for the ET3 tickets. Yours probably worth more cos its had years of detox B)

xx.

I didnt even know these conventions existed, obviously been living a very sheltered n mostly drunk life.

ha ha nic ive been back the dental hospital today :uhoh: i went to bed at 10 last night and got back up at 12 in pure agony!! ive got dry socket so had to have it all washed out and its now packed with gauze how nice for me !it tastes horrible too. :P well as for the kidneys they should be healthy enough lol but the liver am not to sure about due to all the pain killers i have consumed in the last 3 days with tooth ache lol xxxxx

Advertising in magazines etc is far more costly, so they have to weigh up how much they wanna spend on that compared to how much they can make on the tickets.

If they can get the word out through other less costly means then it's better. Word of mouth can help a lot, as does all the forums and websites etc.

yes i can imagine it is very expensive to advertise :( ,since i attended this prom i have been hounded by people wanting to come to the next one so i do think the word is getting around now :P xx

:WINCE: sounds nasty blondie, havent had a problem with my mouth except I put my foot in it now and then.

Eh whos wanting to crash our prom haha? Be great to get a load of us there, not that the girlies and guys on here arent great just be nice to travel down with twilighters too. Think I have a few to add to the list.

:YAHOO: