JASON STACKHOUSE

blondie342009

• 2 weeks later...

yes he flashes the flesh quite a bit ha ha he is a really good actor and a very brave one :firedevil: he plays the character really well,they have really brought jasons character out in the series as it doesnt really go into detail about jason in the books .im glad they have :firedevil: x

Edited by blondie342009

• 2 weeks later...

I hope he doesn't go cause I can't go and I'd cry I love Vinnie I don't know why but I always have remembered him and when he went out of it... I hardly remember any others except him and Noah... I think I must have had a secret crush on them my mums watched it since I was really young.

Nah I hope he does go for you lot though I'm joking I'm not that selfish, I'd love to meet him though! I hope I get to meet him one day hes so gorgeous now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

awww stace why cant you come?? xx

I just quit uni so i've got the loans to re pay and ive got no job yet! if i get a job i might be able to go but no one i know likes true blood! haha

awwww well if you get sorted still come!! lots of us are coming by ourselfs and all meeting up there to keep each other company . there are other girls looking to share rooms 2 ,cut the cost so to speak,look in Who else would be going this alone? on the forum maybe somebody who lives close to you is going? xxx

Edited by blondie342009