anybody going to the true blood con next year?

blondie342009

EXTREMELY tempted!

I'm tempted to go to Bitten too, but I'll be on my own! Travelling on the train for hours and staying in a room on my own is making the idea a little scary! :blush::unsure:

were are you going from? you can travel with us and stuff if you want too the more the merrier ,if not we can all meet up there and hang out xxx

EXTREMELY tempted!

I'm tempted to go to Bitten too, but I'll be on my own! Travelling on the train for hours and staying in a room on my own is making the idea a little scary! :blush::unsure:

were are you going from? you can travel with us and stuff if you want too the more the merrier ,if not we can all meet up there and hang out xxx

I'm coming from Wolverhampton (near Birmingham)! If no-one is travelling from around that area, I would appreciate meeting some people and hanging out!! Thanks! XxXxX

EXTREMELY tempted!

I'm tempted to go to Bitten too, but I'll be on my own! Travelling on the train for hours and staying in a room on my own is making the idea a little scary!:unsure::P

I'm coming from Wolverhampton (near Birmingham)! If no-one is travelling from around that area, I would appreciate meeting some people and hanging out!! Thanks! XxXxX

hi i am coming from redditch,, if a gang of us go am sure there will be room in the car :blush: xxx

EXTREMELY tempted!

I'm tempted to go to Bitten too, but I'll be on my own! Travelling on the train for hours and staying in a room on my own is making the idea a little scary!:unsure::P

hi i am coming from redditch,, if a gang of us go am sure there will be room in the car :blush: xxx

That would be fab!! I would be a little bit out of your way though...

Thanks muchly! You are being very kind! :( What class of ticket you planning on getting?

hiya, no worries ,i wouldnt see anyone be on there own xxx not sure yet but probably standard or silver do you have facebook or email? ...... and i will add you on facebook if you have it xxxx :D

Edited by blondie342009

I have just got the first book today.

I have only watched the first episode so I'm not sure about it yet, but still i'm sure I will want to go once I have watched/read them.

That is if I can put New Moon down again, and actually read a different book!

It has been over a year...haha

ha ha i know ,it is difficult to put twilight down and start somthing new but to be fair the true blood books are actually good :D i have sent the first 6 books to my sister and shes addicted now ,ive watched the first 3 eps of the vampire diaries as well and thats acually ok as well,i mean nothing will ever beat twilight but i suppose a substitute will just have to do :D xxx