New Guest Announcement - Monday at 5pm

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

We are very excited to say that we will be announcing a new guest on Monday 28th Sept at 5pm! :D

It will be their first signing anywhere in the world and we know that they will be a huge hit! ;)

Look forward to seeing everyone here on Monday! ;)

Mark :D

Hi everyone,

We are very excited to say that we will be announcing a new guest on Monday 28th Sept at 5pm! :gorgeous:

It will be their first signing anywhere in the world and we know that they will be a huge hit! :D

Look forward to seeing everyone here on Monday! :o

Mark :wub:

I'm very, very excited now!!! Been wondering who would fill the gap! I can't wait.

It's got to be Robert Carlyle. That would make my year!!!

Theory: like many others have said it will probably be robert carlyle.

Personally i donk think M.E will splash out on a guest that is in sgu but has never been seen in sg yet.

Robert lives in glasgow making him cheaper/easier to get and many fans have seen him in previous things.

Beu bridges and RDA have both done cons before i belive. And if they were to get hold of RDA they would of had to a least sold out on every ticket.

thanks

Does San Diego count as a signing? The leads for SGU were all there weren't they...?

Thats what I was thinking, as im sure they appeared there for a SGU promotion and panel.

I would say either Robert or Richard Dean Anderson not certain if he has done a convention before, I know in the past he has always avoided conventions but he is doing one next year so possible.

RDA has done them, sure he's signed in vancouver too..

Robert lives in glasgow making him cheaper/easier to get and many fans have seen him in previous things.

According to the GMTV interview he did last week or so, he's currently living at his Northern american home and doesnt get to get back here often..