Daniel Cudmore

Rachel_Lena

I'm seeing daniel next weekend at an event and am thinking of doing a photo book for him so those of you who want their photos included please up load them to the facebook page with your names and any messages

Make sure you don't let him pick you up. He's shoved my floating ribs down a half inch doing it to me. Whoops! My fault, I asked, and apparently he doesn't know his own strength. :wub:

I'm seeing daniel next weekend at an event and am thinking of doing a photo book for him so those of you who want their photos included please up load them to the facebook page with your names and any messages

Make sure you don't let him pick you up. He's shoved my floating ribs down a half inch doing it to me. Whoops! My fault, I asked, and apparently he doesn't know his own strength. :P

:blush: Ouch!!!! Thanks for the tip, I'll keep my feet firmly on the ground!!!

Thanks B)

When is our deadline for that?

I succeeded in taking one Daniel's very nice pix! I thank him besides because he made an effort to speak French with me haha :D

9721_137636609599_642374599_2423869_3386771_n.jpg

That pics is great!

lol Sam, of course you will be in there! and not just because most of the pics on the page are yours anyway! :)

Lets make the dealine tuesday by 5pm so i can take the photos to boots that night after work and gives me a few days to sort it all out and make it pretty :)