The Eternal Ones fan group. MEET UP

bl00djunkie

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been speaking to some of the EO's

we figured that the wetherspoons is the best option as it is in the nec its cheap.

meet up time should be about 4:30 as it the normal time we meet....

any ideas comments...? so who is coming?

we figured that the wetherspoons is the best option as it is in the nec its cheap.

I'll come! I really wanna do my script extracts this time as well (didnt find time last time). Extracts of the script in different accents!

Put my name down just to note everyone the NEC wetherspoons doesn't have a full wetherspoons menu and it's a lot smaller than most wetherspoons.

Put my name down just to note everyone the NEC wetherspoons doesn't have a full wetherspoons menu and it's a lot smaller than most wetherspoons.

drat thats a pain but hey were going for the cocktails :WINCE:

I get in near to checkin time at 3, and the parties would start around 7 I'd guess?

So maybe if we aim for 3:30, 4pm ? If people can make that it would give everyone enough time to checkin, get their reg pack ... go get food... then come back and get ready :)

The plan! friday afternoon meet at the bar at 4 we will wait until 4.10 then head to Whetherspoons. this should be ok place for younger members.

let us know if you coming!

add me on fb if u aint got me already.. if you want my number just send me a msg thru fb.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile...005&ref=nf#

see ya all soon!

Edited by bl00djunkie

The plan! friday afternoon meet at the bar at 4 we will wait until 4.30 then head to Whetherspoons. this should be ok place for younger members.

let us know if you coming!

add me on fb if u aint got me already.. if you want my number just send me a msg thru fb.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile...005&ref=nf#

see ya all soon!

maybe do a facebook invite so people who dont know many others can see the faces of who to look out for!

Hola!

I wanted to come to this but can`t check into my hotel until 3 and I have no idea how long it will take me to check in and then get to the Hilton as I dunno Brum at all? :thumbup:

My hotel is at the airport afaik? Poppy is staying at same place, Not seen her post on this thread but will give her a nudge in this direction to see if she wants to come too.

How much are we talking roughly for weatherspoons? trying to work out £££ lol (coming with my daughter so have to make sure I have enough £ for both of us).

Will add you on FB now if that`s ok?

LiSe Xx

Hola!

I wanted to come to this but can`t check into my hotel until 3 and I have no idea how long it will take me to check in and then get to the Hilton as I dunno Brum at all? :thumbup:

My hotel is at the airport afaik? Poppy is staying at same place, Not seen her post on this thread but will give her a nudge in this direction to see if she wants to come too.

How much are we talking roughly for weatherspoons? trying to work out £££ lol (coming with my daughter so have to make sure I have enough £ for both of us).

Will add you on FB now if that`s ok?

LiSe Xx

hiya LiSe

check in shouldnt take to long so you should be ok.

as for the cost its a pretty cheap place.

i dont know brum either so i couldnt tell you much else :smile: