SGU Sky One Trailer

Malius

I just saw the trailer for SGU on Sky One. It starts on the 6th October in case anyone wanted to know.

Looks really good.

I still need to watch Atlantis Season 5, but it's too expensive at the moment. Do you think that will have an effect on watching SGU?

Universe is supposed to somehow be more separate from the rest of the Stargate franchise than Atlantis was to SG-1, I doubt not knowing what happened in season 5 will have any affect on your Universe viewing.

Although I think I did read that a certain piece of technology that was discovered in season 5 would feature in Universe, but I may be mistaken, and still it's not really going to affect anything if that is the case.

They mentioned that Universe will be like a completely different show and that you don't need to off seen SG-1 or Atlantis to be able to watch it (They will explain the basics in the first episode like how the Stargate works, who the ancient are etc)

They more or less want to open Stargate up to new people but still have aspects that will appeal to those who are already fans.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ive got ntl and work night so i got no chance of seeing Stargate Universe when it airs but i download the torrents from a site the day after so you can get to see it just have to wait a day after its aired..

even better drop them on a media drive and watch them on your main tv as i do..#

im new here and i just love all the stargates i have them all and dropeg them on my media deive i even took them on holiday to the dom rep to watch at night when i get in lol thats how bad im hooked on them..

Fair enough. I still think I'd like to conclude Atlantis before watching it though.

trust me Atlantis has nothing to do with Stargate Universe and shocking last ep of Atlantis but good your going to enjoy joy joy..

• 3 weeks later...