Who bought ET3 tickets @ proms?

_Chelsea_

Snap i'm getting mine at ET2, only going for standard though...its all I can afford! haha.

^ Thnk I'm gonna have to do this too :YAHOO:

But gonna get up dead early to try and get in the first ten lol

I will be joining you getting up early :wub:

Someone might have to ring me to wake me up haha.

Snap i'm getting mine at ET2, only going for standard though...its all I can afford! haha.

^ Thnk I'm gonna have to do this too :(

But gonna get up dead early to try and get in the first ten lol

I will be joining you getting up early :(

Someone might have to ring me to wake me up haha.

You're in the Ibis, right? I'm getting up early too, so I'll just hammer on your door till you either wake or I'm removed (:

...Rhi will you still be able to get me gold tickets :D;)

Absolutely, I will check with a mod if there is a limit on the number of tickets. I will post another thread in the ET2 forum now and find that out soon hopefully..................................................

Right, I posted a thread on there, but there aren't any mods online at the moment (unless they are hidden), so hopefully someone can answer the query when they see it.

Kev and the boys are still deciding whether they are coming, or just leaving ET's to me. We are all going to collectormania london in November anyway.

As soon as I know, I will message you on facebook and we can organise the money side of things :D

Blimey! How much cash am I going to have to take :lol:

It means we would all be together though if I got a gold.

Kev is on about me having a gold, and those three having standard, cos he said that he and the boys are not worried, but he would like me to have the whole experience.

However, that depends if I feel too guilty doing that, in which case, I will go the same as them :D

Ah, decisions decisions :D

Edited by Rhianydd

No reply from a mod yet Cheryl :D

TT has replied, but only about the time to start selling from.

NOBODY has mentioned numbers.

but I am wondering if you would be safer asking rachel to get them, cos she doesnt need to buy any others.

I will pop off and send you a message on facebook now

Edited by Rhianydd

• 2 weeks later...

No reply from a mod yet Cheryl :smile:

TT has replied, but only about the time to start selling from.

NOBODY has mentioned numbers.

but I am wondering if you would be safer asking rachel to get them, cos she doesnt need to buy any others.

I will pop off and send you a message on facebook now

Me ans my sis our at the prom as we have managed to miss ET1 and ET2, standard is better than nothing so i am happy still gets pics etc :smile:

Me ans my sis our at the prom as we have managed to miss ET1 and ET2, standard is better than nothing so i am happy still gets pics etc :D

That`s exactly my thoughts. I was unable to get tickets for ET2 :( (didn`t know about ET1) and didn`t want to risk missing out again. Standard will do me fine as I can still buy photo shoots :D