Cosplay

Jemma

Is it bad that since proms I have recieved 4 emails and 2 text messages regarding cosplay?? Lol bring on the New Moon companion so I can help out with the New Moon stuff. *twirls round to La Traviata whilst whistling to it*

Yeah we NEED this new moon movei companion like asap :lol:

Apparently it comes out in like 2 weeks. I pre ordered it from Amazon for like £7

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iv ordered da movie companion 2 lol

Tallie ur gorgeous as long as u feel comfortable thats all that matters, im far from skinny but i still dressed as rosalie lol xx

Ne1 got a decent pic of rosalies dress in Bellas bday scene? Was thinking i mite do that? xx

Tallie ur gorgeous as long as u feel comfortable thats all that matters, im far from skinny but i still dressed as rosalie lol xx

Ne1 got a decent pic of rosalies dress in Bellas bday scene? Was thinking i mite do that? xx

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Replica-Twilight-New...p3286.m63.l1177

replica ;)

replica :blink:

Can I just recommend those guys who made Rosalie's dress to. They aren't great on communication as I don't think they speak a great deal of English, I did mention it in my feedback email. But I got my Meadow jacket faster than expected from them and its awesome. I think anyone who saw it at Prom would agree.

Apologies for the interruption!

I was thinking maybe Victoria (purely for the hair)

But I've never done anything like that before so I'm not so sure really :/ we shall see :)

Hey hun,

I'm happy to help anyone with costumes. If you want we can either discuss it here or email me on naurarwen_fangorn[at]hotmail[dot]com and let me know which of Victoria's costumes your planning on doing and I'll help the best I can.

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

Anyone who wants help just email me on the email addy above and I will try my hardest to help you. Obviously if its from New Moon you may have to supply some pics but if its from Twilight I can probably come up with something. Some things I may suggest to be used may require altering though so please bare in mind if something looks like its going to be hard to find it probably will be and you may need time to alter it.

Apologies for the interruption!

I was thinking maybe Victoria (purely for the hair)

But I've never done anything like that before so I'm not so sure really :/ we shall see :)

Hey hun,

I'm happy to help anyone with costumes. If you want we can either discuss it here or email me on naurarwen_fangorn[at]hotmail[dot]com and let me know which of Victoria's costumes your planning on doing and I'll help the best I can.

Thanks a lot :) I will have a look around for photos of Victoria cause I would like to do something different than the fur coat thing :) But the fur coat thing is still fun :)

replica :unsure:

Oooh I've had that in my ebay watched items for a while lol. I soooo wanna be Rosalie in that dress but may have to wait a bit for funding lol. ET2 outfits are killing me!

xxxxx

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of the cullens could help me out with the best contacts to get? I don't need prescription which makes it a lot easier! All yours looked A - mazing!

me too i want red ones for Jane :thumbup: Maybe gold ones if i do a cullen as well :YAHOO: