Cosplay

Jemma

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Natfrog can you PLEASE email me where the heck you got your hands on that dress? rinoaterciel(at)googlemail(dot)com (sorry trying to avoid spam.)

From ebay. It's the seller that someone else linked you to. They keep putting them up in sizes 4, 6 and 8 which is slightly annoying as paid a hell of a lot more for mine before I knew they had multiples! I didnt win the first one they put up but they gave me a 2nd chance offer - I nearly died haha!

But then the dress has been soooo hard to get hold off that I would never have though they would have so many of them. I just could have done with saving like £200!

I hope you get one.....you'll look alot more like Alice than me!

xxxx

Thanks Becky. Naaah Becky you look waaaay better than I do! Still say you should dye it that colour ha ha! I'm tempted to change my FB pro pic to 1 of me in the wig and see if anyone notices hee hee hee!

Gee I don't think I could, I would never get it back to blonde then haha. Ooh yeah you totally should, or next time you see someone you haven't seen for a while wear it and pretend it's real =p You totally suit it though! I can't wait to see you all aliced up.

Ok, so even though I'm not going to be doing cosplay I've still bought a few things that are very similar to items she wears in new moon. I've not admitted that to anyone lol

Lol I tend to do that too! I go round shops going "Ooooh very Alice" (me and Karly did that when we went shopping in Northampton during ET2 lol) and "Ooooh that's such a Bella top" lol!

Gee I don't think I could, I would never get it back to blonde then haha. Ooh yeah you totally should, or next time you see someone you haven't seen for a while wear it and pretend it's real =p You totally suit it though! I can't wait to see you all aliced up.

Lmao I so should! I was tempted to wear it round to Ryan's but chickened out in the end lol. Yeah I'm so excited about getting all Aliced up for ET3!

Aww thanks.

Ha ha just 1 of my "Alice" pics up as my DP on FB. My dad has just shocked me by saying "she looks like thingy out of Twilight now" ha ha ha ha yeah not quite Dad. Wasn't expecting him to say that considering he'd kill me if I'd actually had my hair cut like that lol. Orrrr maybeee he wouldn't now ha ha.

woohoo i got some mail today :YAHOO:

got my wedding gloves, fake blood and red contact lenses :D

Still waiting on my twilight (cullen) lenses which i odered before all this stuff hopefully they will be here tomorrow :D

Gonna hopefullly add the skirt part to the dress if i can sit down longer than 5 mins lol

Yay for things starting to arrive :WINCE:

I just ordered my red contacts but still unsure which Cullen ones to get =[

It's scary how little time there is left.

I tried my red contacts in earlier even though i got the same ones as last time i just wanted to check they were still okay and they are asa amzing as ever :D i just walked around the house in them for abou 2 hours :D i did say to my mum i wish we could have real red eyes she was like :huh: and something about me being a strange child :lol:

I really hope my lenses come tomorrow cos if they arnt right then i can order a different pair i hate waiting lol

Natfrog can you PLEASE email me where the heck you got your hands on that dress? rinoaterciel(at)googlemail(dot)com (sorry trying to avoid spam.)

From ebay. It's the seller that someone else linked you to. They keep putting them up in sizes 4, 6 and 8 which is slightly annoying as paid a hell of a lot more for mine before I knew they had multiples! I didnt win the first one they put up but they gave me a 2nd chance offer - I nearly died haha!

But then the dress has been soooo hard to get hold off that I would never have though they would have so many of them. I just could have done with saving like £200!

xxxx

What size is yours? Reckon you wouldn't mind meeting up in the hotel room so I can just try it on before I commit to spending that much? I'm terrified of it not fitting me and I'd really like to kinda see face to face what I'm buying. After ET3 I'll save up and buy one properly I think. I really love that dress.

Samward: It's fine, lemme know. I've got a buttload of lense solution I don't need.

xxxx

What size is yours? Reckon you wouldn't mind meeting up in the hotel room so I can just try it on before I commit to spending that much? I'm terrified of it not fitting me and I'd really like to kinda see face to face what I'm buying. After ET3 I'll save up and buy one properly I think. I really love that dress.

Samward: It's fine, lemme know. I've got a buttload of lense solution I don't need.

If you got the room little sis could you bring a bottle with you for ET3?