Cosplay

Jemma

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it u stumbled across the other one's too then?

Maybe it's more purple in person or less purple in the film haha, how frustrating lol that she's so hard to cosplay for

Haha I did, I was thinking of contacing them somehow to ask is it really that pink in person or is it misleading from a flash, 'cause if so I'd get it. And I know! She's so hard to cosplay for yet she has the simplest outfits I think O_o

Aye tenner gets you a BIG meal and unlimited drinks YUM YUM

I take it u stumbled across the other one's too then?

Maybe it's more purple in person or less purple in the film haha, how frustrating lol that she's so hard to cosplay for

Haha I did, I was thinking of contacing them somehow to ask is it really that pink in person or is it misleading from a flash, 'cause if so I'd get it. And I know! She's so hard to cosplay for yet she has the simplest outfits I think O_o

I agree :/ probs just cus not many people wanna cosplay as her lol Im still debating my bella cosplay Ill decide in like january :blush:

Haha I love Esme though, I couldn't be anyone else xD Really considering that dress now as it's cheaper than I remember and the pics of the side and back view look slightly more purple than the main pic...Hmmm.

Ohhh if you want to do it you should do it!

Well I've decided I'm tooooooooooooo old to cosplay Alice :blink:

So I'm coming as a Volturi Wife - red eyes & black cloak .

Kate I'm sure there's a lot a wolf fans out there that will cosplay - some of the men could come as the wolves barring their chests :blink: that should be interesting to see lol

Well I've decided I'm tooooooooooooo old to cosplay Alice :clap:

So I'm coming as a Volturi Wife - red eyes & black cloak .

Kate I'm sure there's a lot a wolf fans out there that will cosplay - some of the men could come as the wolves barring their chests :lol: that should be interesting to see lol

You are not to old to Cosplay as Alice! You look amazing when you do her!!!

But a volturi wife would be awesome!!

And yeah the men could bear their chests :P It would be cool!!

xxx

Ohhh a Volturi wife! Debs that's a brilliant idea :lol: You did make a good Alice though as well!

Thank you - I looked at my pics from ET2 and thought OMG although I had had only 3 hours sleep the night before - I blame Sam and Talie :clap:

You had fun so :P lol

Ohhh a Volturi wife! Debs that's a brilliant idea :lol: You did make a good Alice though as well!

Thank you - I looked at my pics from ET2 and thought OMG although I had had only 3 hours sleep the night before - I blame Sam and Talie :clap:

You had fun so :P lol

We did Talie - I'd do it again but OMG I was so tired lol

Kate thanks for the compliment :P

Make up dearest!! I'm white as a ghost and i'm still gonna have a go at Emily xD

xxx

hahah. hm...maybe...we'll see. xD

i am very tempted though. xD

even if i do get it completely wrong...which is more than likely. xD hahah.

oh. oh. wait. :wub: i know what i wanna do. :D

cosplay Leah wolf form. :D ahhhh. i must do it. xD hah. got myself all excited now. xD

i saw a girl who had wolf ears and tail on the friday of ET2. looked good. :]

gahhhhhh. *runs off to start planning* xD

But you gotta come and say hi to me!!!!!

Infact i am thining of starting a thread for people cosplaying as the wolves!!!

xxx

hah. i will, i will. xD

well...not gonna be hard to miss...a girl walking round dressed like a wolf. B) hahah.

i need to do this nowwww. xD hah.