Cosplay

Jemma

So its early but its gonna happen so who do you plan on dressing as for ET3?

I cant choose its gonna be a tough one.

I was thinking Jane cos me being small and blonde but there's not really much choice for her other than the one outfit we have seen in the trailer.

My other option might be alice just because i am small :dance: but would have to wear a wig :D

So maybe both jane and alice for ET3?

Who else is planning their outfits?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Planning them but not not decided yet. Would love to do Alec but would make it hard to do Edward aswell unless I get a wig for Alec and man do I hate wigs. I think you would make an awesome Jane, just as good as your Rosalie. Its scary how good your height proportions were with Paul. The rest of us either had to duck down or stand on a step lol!

Aww Chelsea you looked lovely as Esme =]

Awww thank you so much :P At first I wasn't sure whether to be Esme or someone else, but when Tiffany and Amanda told me somehow I had an Esme look about me I was like my minds made up! I adored your Bella outfit, I wish I'd have been brave enough to ask for a pic haha :( I have the top you were wearing too...Before the dye of course :P

I think i'ma do some more Bella outifts...bowling shirt one, maybe bklue jacket ("i know what you are") one and possibly some new moon ones, if i can pick out some good ones from new moon :)

also i really wanna do that one jane outfit, one night at ET3 haha.

erm....and i think thats about it.... :P

I thought it looked lovely! You pulled it off so well. You sat on the same row as my mom, Katie & myself for the talks and when I saw you sat down I was like...I know her...But I dont ;| Then I realised you'd become Bella! I shall get a pic with you @ ET3 then haha xD

Oh I got looks like that of some people all day Sunday haha, one group of girls in particular - No clue who they were. For the most part people would just look or smile, but had I known it was you I woulda sat by you for a chat before the talks! You must just shout CHESMEEEE! @ ET3, I'm bound to come over then and chat xD You looked fabulous though! All the cosplayers did :poki:

Haha I don't think anyone recognised me at first, I felt all embarrased coming in to sit down cause I was the only one dressed up on my own, some people gave me a funny look when I came in and I was like oh nooo haha.

I no that feeling babe i felt like a rite twit dressed up on my own lol

Chesmee i wish id had my foto taken with my mummy lol xx

I wish I had a photo with you too while you were one of my many children :o Don't let me leave ET3 without getting one with you Karly!

And I just love how everyone is calling me Chesme now, might have to get in touch with a mod about user name change to honour it :')

Will probably do Alice again as I have the outfit but I was talking to Sami and thought we might do Volturi - Gabi who is coming with us again is small enough to do Jane and with red contacts will be awesome.

But will have a good think and have a good look at the pics in the NM Companion Book when it comes out to see what outfits etc they are wearing and a better look at the Volturi outfits.

Will probably do Alice again as I have the outfit but I was talking to Sami and thought we might do Volturi - Gabi who is coming with us again is small enough to do Jane and with red contacts will be awesome.

But will have a good think and have a good look at the pics in the NM Companion Book when it comes out to see what outfits etc they are wearing and a better look at the Volturi outfits.

when is it out?

I don't think I am going to get another dress for the masquerade ball though. At the most, it would be red contacts, and I don't think that is worth it with the dress I am wearing. :unsure:

Ohhh is there a book with piccies in?? How marvellous!!!

:)

I've pre-ordered it from Amazon it comes out on the 6th October price £6.59

http://www.amazon.co.uk/New-Moon-Official-...1655&sr=8-1

FAbulous thanks Debs!! Will do the same!! Seeing as we have a 6'2 lad to dress as Felix I think we may need it!!

Poor Ste... I don't think he knows what he's let himself in for... At least Jen has been away with me before. Poor

I've pre-ordered it from Amazon it comes out on the 6th October price £6.59

http://www.amazon.co.uk/New-Moon-Official-...1655&sr=8-1

FAbulous thanks Debs!! Will do the same!! Seeing as we have a 6'2 lad to dress as Felix I think we may need it!!

Poor Ste... I don't think he knows what he's let himself in for... At least Jen has been away with me before. Poor poor Ste...

*evil laughter*

I shall try and get Mel to dress as Felix :unsure: as she's tall and with a bit of makeup, wig and red contacts..... well we'll use our imagination :blush:

Think NM book will be quite popular :D

LOL!! May have to call her Felippa :D Book will be popular you should charge them for advertising it so well!!

Is it bad that since proms I have recieved 4 emails and 2 text messages regarding cosplay?? Lol bring on the New Moon companion so I can help out with the New Moon stuff. *twirls round to La Traviata whilst whistling to it*

Yeah we NEED this new moon movei companion like asap :D