General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha!

The teacher was analyzing a short story called "The Country of The Blind" for two freaking hours. Then I had workshop where the students discussed the same short story for another three hours. With other words, I had to talk about the same freaking story for FIVE hours >.<

I have this thing about nodding off at work! Today I've had 2 cans of redbull so that didn't happen! Very very hyper now! How did I manage to drink several glasses of vodka and redbull last sunday at ISOM and not be quite so hyper as I am now?

Haha!

The teacher was analyzing a short story called "The Country of The Blind" for two freaking hours. Then I had workshop where the students discussed the same short story for another three hours. With other words, I had to talk about the same freaking story for FIVE hours >.<

OMG that really is boring lol!

Back from school :) Worst day ever. So bloody boring for once i actually wanted to do work cause i really need to get some revision but bloody school inspectors are coming in so every teacher was stressing and we had to tidy classrooms and shizzle. On a brighter note!! I've half convinced my best friend to come to ET3 with me :) And I bought tickets for my friends fashion show on wednesday which i just noticed means I will miss True Blood. But supporting her and a few more friends who are modeling is better I suppose :D

Yay!!! I really hope she can go!

And aww you're so sweet, I would never go down to standard for Mikaela (HAHA! I'm so mean :o)

I hope she can go too :WINCE: Ah I don't really want to but I wish I had enough to lend her to go upto silver :/ I'm still trying to convince her that it would be okay to be standard :)

At least standard is better than not going at all! And there's not even sure there will be silver and gold tickets left after ET2 so maybe we'll be standard all of us anyway :WINCE:

Aww seriously? Thats so not fair grr grr grr. I would be happy with standard but I realllllly want silver.

Hmmm...tempting...but no I really need to get an A on this lol :(

Ahh then study study study study :blink:

hmmmm...not so tempting...but i will....soon :D

AIK just won again DIF (in fotball) so now Mikaela won't talk with me for a month lol :D

I'm guessing your team beat her team? :P