General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

ohhh im very depressed and very tired ! we had to leave early after the talks because minnie jane and bella were knackered :P we near had to drag them cause they didnt want to leave you all they had such an amazing time xx

I loved Jane and bella they were amazing will upload the pictures tomorrow i have them with John when your camera died :D

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhh im very depressed and very tired ! we had to leave early after the talks because minnie jane and bella were knackered :( we near had to drag them cause they didnt want to leave you all they had such an amazing time xx

I loved Jane and bella they were amazing will upload the pictures tomorrow i have them with John when your camera died :P

Oh bless'em, they were so cute!!!Have no idea how mini-Jane managed to stay in characer so well at her age!! And she knew the lines as well!!

Ughhhh feel dead. Got home at 2:30 then woke up at 7, showered then dragged myself off to college because I thought I best go in or I'll get screamed at my my lecturer...then half the class wern't there (grrr) then was stuck in a very long lecture and then an even longer rehersal. Ughhh. I want to be back at ET!!!

ahhh thanks Rhianydd was loverly having a chat to you xx

thanks jemma was gutted the camera died missed so many photo ops would appreciate anyone uploading any pics of our girls they may have, then i can save them for the girls .you were all so loverly to them they were on cloud nine all weekend they thought you were all amazing in your cosplay ! they didnt want to come home xx

ohh they will deffo be at the next one rogue ahhh sorry you missed them that room was really dark i couldnt find them myself half the time. she went over to christopher and said "this may hurt just a little "his face was a picture he acted all scared was so funny .they both do act so shes had plenty of practise i dont know how she did it myself though i didnt see her smile on one picture all night B) .her feet were killing her but she kept puttin her shoes back on when anyone asked for a photo shes a little trouper .xx

Edited by blondie342009

I am soooo depressed didnt want to cum home :( I have post con blues really bad and to top it all off was eating m&ms and half my tooth like broke away it hurts so much now gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Not looking forward to seeing pics this time around!! I have a feeling they are going to be awful iv already seen 1 REALLY bad pic of me!!

Miss you guys xx