General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

**Edit**

To anybody new visiting the forum, we are a nice bunch, the title of this thread changes according to the latest posts.

Keep an eye on it

Join in

Who knows what will happen lol :YAHOO:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since we have had such an amazing time on the Twilight Proms thread and on ET2 and ET2 is only in a few weeks, I reckon we need somewhere to hang out.

Lots of people can't go to ET2 but plan on going to ET3 along with the ET2 people, so that means, absolutely LOADS of us that love Twilight!

So, kicking it off....................

A few people asked how Kevs first day of work went on Monday

We arrived back in Wales around 1am and he had to leave the house at 8:30am, coming home with a shiny black mazda! Yum!

He said he had a great first day, everyone is really nice and it is lovely not having to travel.

Can't believe that Twi-Proms is gone, it was so incredible, we had a fantastic time and can't wait til ET2, ET3, ET4 ..............you get the picture :wub:

Edited by Rhianydd

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uni lectures aren't nearly as fun as hanging with all you guys!

Though by the time this comes around I'll have an updated knowledge of CPR and will be fully trained in the breakaway technique, so if anyone collapses or there are crazy fans I can step in >.<

Well, a few people said they thought they were going to pass out after hugs or dances with charlie, so we would need you :D

Off to teach this morning, sadly, only one lady today, but I have around 15 coming to my studio tonight, so going to have to prepare the room for that too! Really weird having so many people wanting to come to a new class! 15 last night as well!

5 classes altogether this week, really exciting!

wondering whether to order contacts for ET2. Sam gave me the site addy, and they look great!

Hmm!

Yay another general ramblings thread for me to invade *glomps everyone*

Well, a few people said they thought they were going to pass out after hugs or dances with charlie, so we would need you :blink:

Off to teach this morning, sadly, only one lady today, but I have around 15 coming to my studio tonight, so going to have to prepare the room for that too! Really weird having so many people wanting to come to a new class! 15 last night as well!

5 classes altogether this week, really exciting!

wondering whether to order contacts for ET2. Sam gave me the site addy, and they look great!

Hmm!

I cant say much about the red contacts as obviously I got the other ones that were goldy coloured but the site is great and sends stuff out real quick. I even got some cases when I got mine too. Just remember to get some solution for them and to tick off the 30 days as you go along and don't keep them more than 12 months.

I needed another thread like this for me to waste my life in :P Proms was over all too quick! Can't wait for ET3, means I get to see some of you again and hopefully get to chat to some people more that I didn't speak to properly. Post con blues really suck! Ah well, gotta get back to normal at some point D:

All I can say is...With all the events and gigs I wanna attend next year, I really will have to sell my soul to pay for it all >.<

*Is glomped by Samward* :P

Edited by _Chelsea_

I needed another thread like this for me to waste my life in :D Proms was over all too quick! Can't wait for ET3, means I get to see some of you again and hopefully get to chat to some people more that I didn't speak to properly. Post con blues really suck! Ah well, gotta get back to normal at some point D:

All I can say is...With all the events and gigs I wanna attend next year, I really will have to sell my soul to pay for it all >.<

*Is glomped by Samward* ;)

And it'll be another chance for me to be your drink getter! That made me giggle that (:

Edited by rayray_x

Kev wears lenses (when he remembers them! :P ) so he can give me some pointers.

Still trying to decide whether to or not.

Female jasper? Hmmm.

You want to borrow Eric and the baseball shirt Rhi? YOu're more than welcome too!! :)

Aw thanks :D I've ordered a baseball shirt already now though, and hat, ball, wristband,

but,...................whats Eric? ;) Oh hang on, do you mean the wig? :D

Kev wears lenses (when he remembers them! :P ) so he can give me some pointers.

Still trying to decide whether to or not.

Female jasper? Hmmm.

You want to borrow Eric and the baseball shirt Rhi? YOu're more than welcome too!! :)

Aw thanks :D I've ordered a baseball shirt already now though, and hat, ball, wristband,

but,...................whats Eric? ;) Oh hang on, do you mean the wig? :D

Yeah Eric's the wig. THe long haired siberian hamster wig. TRicky little blighter he is too! You didn't need to buy the stuff. It would've fit you! :)

I needed another thread like this for me to waste my life in ^_^ Proms was over all too quick! Can't wait for ET3, means I get to see some of you again and hopefully get to chat to some people more that I didn't speak to properly. Post con blues really suck! Ah well, gotta get back to normal at some point D:

*Is glomped by Samward* :unsure:

And it'll be another chance for me to be your drink getter! That made me giggle that (:

LMAO! Everything was making you giggle cause of how tipsy you were xD Might have to get you to get me the cider and blackcurrent you had next time :D

Is someone else suffering from the I-wish-I-had-a-time-machine-so-I-could-go-back-to-Twiprom? lol :thumbup:

Yes! Or a time machine to take us all forward to ET3!

Is someone else suffering from the I-wish-I-had-a-time-machine-so-I-could-go-back-to-Twiprom? lol :thumbup:

Yes! Or a time machine to take us all forward to ET3!

Hmm...yeah that might work too ^_^

Is someone else suffering from the I-wish-I-had-a-time-machine-so-I-could-go-back-to-Twiprom? lol :unsure:

YES!

I want something between a DeLorean and a Tardis. Loved this weekend so, so much!

Me too! My friend compared it with ecstacy lol.

She said "So now you know you should never try ecstacy, this is how you feel afterwards!!!" and she didn't even go to the con, but it was the perfect description lol

LMAO! Everything was making you giggle cause of how tipsy you were xD Might have to get you to get me the cider and blackcurrent you had next time ;)

Omg, it's lush! You should've had some when you were minding mine! But yes! All the drinks you want (:

I'll probably be that sloshed again at the future ones, no doubt making a fool of myself >.<

Yes! Plus the build up and waiting combined with stupid amounts of anticipation is half the excitement :o

Definitely! I'm all kinds of crazy excited :D