General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know where else to post this but i know a few people i spoke to said they'd vote for my fic in a contest because they are awesomely lovely people http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2171754/killacullen thats the contest profile... you just click the little poll thing at the top and a list comes down and my fic is called Bob by i.heart.the.doctor.... it would mean loads to me if you could help me out :)

Edited by bfsfreakaof

She was like a French Brummy.

Or Polish.

I dunno.

But yeah. Confusing :P

I had some awesome cake at the weekend :o

lol sounds funny

you had cake? Really? :P

ohhh im very depressed and very tired ! we had to leave early after the talks because minnie jane and bella were knackered :P we near had to drag them cause they didnt want to leave you all they had such an amazing time xx

They were so cute :o

ohhh im very depressed and very tired ! we had to leave early after the talks because minnie jane and bella were knackered :P we near had to drag them cause they didnt want to leave you all they had such an amazing time xx

OMG that was you. I kept wanting to get a picture with Jane and Bella but I kept missing you, or it was as you were going into the hall and because it was so dark I lost you by the time I got inside. Please say they will be dressing up at another con as they both looked amazing.