General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Moderators

Hey Danielle :smile:

Welcome! :smile: I see you've already posted in a few topics so that's great. I'm sure you'll get to know a few people before you get there .. just chat on here and Facebook etc, and it'll be fine!

If you have any questions just ask and we'll try to help. But other than that, have fun ^_^

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY guys, I've made a rash but wise last minute decision to go to ET3 (my first one) ^_^ and Im going on my own so I thought I'd say hello! :D

Heeyyy :D good choice its gonna be amazing,, and you won't be alone trust me;; you got us guys :P

hi danielle :D

nope you wont be alone like lily said you will have all of us :D

I hope i get some mail tomorrow did not get any today and am waiting on a few things :smile:

So is everyone getting excited i been bouncing around the house i got my relentless ready, party rings already :P Still need to get my apple sourz yet :smile: and i am going krispy kremes on the thursday night before the con and am bringing lots down :P

Hi danielle

I've said this before but I'm gonna say it again - I hate being on here on my iPod!!! The predictive txt sucks n I always accidently deleatvwords with my nails!!!!

Dayna, I work in a doctors surgery and a very nice patient pays for all the girls to have a meal out just after Christmas xx

I've just got in, for desert I had strawberry roulade.... Ok my spelling sucks- can I blame the wine???

I still have no idea what to do about food and relentless for the con, I really don't think I'm gonna have room in my bags x

I do love me some relentless though

ok, I'm gonna go catch up xxx

HEY guys, I've made a rash but wise last minute decision to go to ET3 (my first one) :YAHOO: and Im going on my own so I thought I'd say hello! :WAVE:

Heeyyy :D good choice its gonna be amazing,, and you won't be alone trust me;; you got us guys :D

hi danielle :WAVE:

nope you wont be alone like lily said you will have all of us :D

I hope i get some mail tomorrow did not get any today and am waiting on a few things :rolleyes:

So is everyone getting excited i been bouncing around the house i got my relentless ready, party rings already :P Still need to get my apple sourz yet :whistling: and i am going krispy kremes on the thursday night before the con and am bringing lots down :P

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Krispy Kreme!!!!!

Pizza hut/Dominoes would deliver to the hotel right? i've had pizza delivered to hotels before :whistling: ...i think that may be one of mine and my friends options for one day lol.

i like rockstar mmm.

evenstar_r (sorry i dont know your real name)- remember you're mine for the single ladies dance. :rolleyes: i tried to learn it and failed. but i'll make my own moves up haha.

HEY guys, I've made a rash but wise last minute decision to go to ET3 (my first one) :whistling: and Im going on my own so I thought I'd say hello! :rolleyes:

Heeey Danielle! Awww fab news that you've decided to go! You'll have an awesome!

Ok so I'm finally caught up woohoo! I actually thought there'd be a zillion pages by time I got back from Ryan's ha ha ha!

Well I'm still hyper! And have been nattering away to Ryan all night about the guests lol! Oh god I was so shocked I didn't spill my full, hot cup of coffee earlier coz Ryan all of a sudden said "You're meeting Todd!" (Christopher Heyerdahl) and I forgot all about my drink and started bouncing up and down in my seat with excitement ha ha ha!

Oh oh and thanks for reminding me that we can order pizza to our room! Hee hee sooo gotta do that!

Edited by twilight obsessive

Pizza hut/Dominoes would deliver to the hotel right? i've had pizza delivered to hotels before :whistling: ...i think that may be one of mine and my friends options for one day lol.

i like rockstar mmm.

evenstar_r (sorry i dont know your real name)- remember you're mine for the single ladies dance. :YAHOO: i tried to learn it and failed. but i'll make my own moves up haha.

yep dominoes do deliver to the hilton i had it last time lol they have the number for it at the reception of the hotel will probley live off it all weekend :rolleyes:

I'm just glad there is a guest there that Ryan actually heard of ha ha ha so finally he can understand my excitement instead of rolling his eyes and thinking I'm a nutter. Actually no he still thinks that lol!

Yus Karly booked our room the other day woohoo!

Lol at the excitement, I wish I had someone to get bouncy with. But I am looking forward to it. Of course!!

Have you guys booked your hotel for et4 ??

I booked my hotel the day the tickets came on sale, actually about 5 mins before the tickets came on sale

damn i keep forgetting lol i shall do it before i go work in the morning i was telling myself not to forget to ring today and guess what i forgot :whistling:

i like rockstar mmm.

evenstar_r (sorry i dont know your real name)- remember you're mine for the single ladies dance. :YAHOO: i tried to learn it and failed. but i'll make my own moves up haha.

omg we have to do the single ladies dance i need to learn it *goes to youtube* :rolleyes: