General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

dotty hahaha i keep typing so many things wrong atm, theres a few keys that arnt working properly so words keep coming out funny lol

ooo watching Kristen and Dakota on daily 10 from the other day and simon cowl to rob a rockstar?? really???

i just went on a mamouth food shop, to asda and tesco. I wanted to get the Vampire Academy books as well as some others, but asda didnt have any at all and tesco only had them at the original price and i know that they have them cheaper on amazon WITH free postage. At the signing i really wont mind paying the full price but not in Tesco!!! They had P C Casts Divine books as well but they also werent on offer. Whats going on???

Oooh you've just answering my a question actually, I was going to have a look in tescos for vampire academy books but now there's no need lol. Oooh I must buy PC cast's Divine series!

Well I've just watched Episode 11 of The Vampire Diaries and now its getting very interesting. I've also ordered the first 4 books. Was gonna get the 5th one but its a completely different cover design and I hate book covers when they don't match and for some reason the one that matches doesn't come out till 5th March so I'll wait till then.

And here was me thinking I was weird for not liking it when they don't match lol yaaay I'm not alone! I'm not sure if I can wait til March though ha ha ha!

Well I've just watched Episode 11 of The Vampire Diaries and now its getting very interesting. I've also ordered the first 4 books. Was gonna get the 5th one but its a completely different cover design and I hate book covers when they don't match and for some reason the one that matches doesn't come out till 5th March so I'll wait till then.

oooh where did you watch it?

I can't get onto tvshack in work. Been trying to find it in parts on youtube but it seems to be only scenes :(

*edited*

I really want there to be a Vampire Diaries convention now just so I can go as Stefan, Paul can go as Damon and Vicky can go as Elena. And it means I'd get to have fangs and green eyes. I've always wanted green eyes.

lol if they do a vampire diaries con i call dibs on going as caroline :D the only thing that annoys me about VD is not that they changed it compared to the book but the fact that elena is blonde in the book lol and she has brown hair in the tv show i am so protective of blondeness :lol::unsure: and caroline is different as well i think they got them two mixed up though i do like the elena in on the tv show oh well but yes there should be a vampire diaries con please SM

No mail today ....I WANT MY CULLEN LENSES!!!!!! :D:lol:

Uh ohhhh Vampire Diaries will annoy me then! Bugs me when they do that!

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh where did you watch it?

I can't get onto tvshack in work. Been trying to find it in parts on youtube but it seems to be only scenes :(

*edited*

I really want there to be a Vampire Diaries convention now just so I can go as Stefan, Paul can go as Damon and Vicky can go as Elena. And it means I'd get to have fangs and green eyes. I've always wanted green eyes.

darn! too slow to see it before it got modded!!

want to send me a message on facebook telling me what I missed? :(

(You can find me under Heulwen Fowler) :P

ooo breaking dawn, good use of your time :pyth: thats actually how i read the twilight series the first time, i was ill for 2 weeks to read each book 3 or 4 times each. Kinda ODed on them!!

Actually i want to read NM again, i just cant read the bit where he leaves, and most of the Jacob stuff. Maybe i will just skip that bit.

So, my mum thinks she can re-do the zip for me on my civil war dress but im not happy that it needs doing at all. And my achillies heel is hurting pretty bad so ive been told to lay off the exercise. There goes my weight lose! Arghhhhhhh, ok, feel a little better now xxx

Sorry you are not well Lily :(

You have three weeks to get better!

Yup, Mr B is speedy mod and forum god!

and that rhymes! :pyth:

Just got back from quite a nice day

Met the tv people, cake all booked :(

Cardiff with my mum and lunch in M & S

Town with the boys and kieran finally bought the leather jacket he wanted before christmas, but now it is £30 off :chair: Hilarious trying to help him decide though, cost me a fortune in picture texts to friends for opinions lol Shop assistant thought we were nuts! lol

Chocolate work this evening then.

ps I have watched the vampire diaries that have been on so far, but will watch from begining when it is on in uk, cos I watched about 5 in one evening. You forget stuff then. Havent bought books though, but I suspect the boys will at ET3 :chair:

ooo breaking dawn, good use of your time :pyth: thats actually how i read the twilight series the first time, i was ill for 2 weeks to read each book 3 or 4 times each. Kinda ODed on them!!

Actually i want to read NM again, i just cant read the bit where he leaves, and most of the Jacob stuff. Maybe i will just skip that bit.

So, my mum thinks she can re-do the zip for me on my civil war dress but im not happy that it needs doing at all. And my achillies heel is hurting pretty bad so ive been told to lay off the exercise. There goes my weight lose! Arghhhhhhh, ok, feel a little better now xxx

Ha ha ha yep I skip the Jacob bit in NM too! And then start reading again from where Alice come back. Whenever I get to that bit I'll like text my friend going "Yaaaaay Alice is back! Alice is back! Alice is back!" ha ha ha ha I'm not strange honest!

Yay for your mum being able to fix the zip just a shame that it needs doing,

Sorry you are not well Lily :(

You have three weeks to get better!

Yup, Mr B is speedy mod and forum god!

and that rhymes! :chair:

Just got back from quite a nice day

Met the tv people, cake all booked :(

Cardiff with my mum and lunch in M & S

Town with the boys and kieran finally bought the leather jacket he wanted before christmas, but now it is £30 off :chair: Hilarious trying to help him decide though, cost me a fortune in picture texts to friends for opinions lol Shop assistant thought we were nuts! lol

Chocolate work this evening then.

ps I have watched the vampire diaries that have been on so far, but will watch from begining when it is on in uk, cos I watched about 5 in one evening. You forget stuff then. Havent bought books though, but I suspect the boys will at ET3 :(

Yaaaay what was it like meeting the TV people??

Lol at Kieran. Bless at least he was able to choose one in the end!

Ahhh watching Friends yaaay!

Get well Lily, and Chesme silly body not letting you sleep!

Ahh me and Jessy has interviews at college tomorrow. Eeeeeek

i think its kind of weird how we were saying we hadn't spoken to lily in a while today, and it turns out shes not well!

REALLY NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!! what are you going to wear??