General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) so how come you had to stay til then?

Well I was up at 6am this morn! Wide awake and was getting fed up of attempting to sleep so gave up ang got up lol.

Been watching the thing on GMTV about cervical cancer this morn. Hmmm kinda makes me wanna get checked just to make sure that everything IS ok. The poor lass was 22 and 10 months after being diagnosed she died. So sad. Her family are petitioning for the age to be lowered which I think is a good idea.

They really should change the age, i had my first one 10 yrs ago when I was 17. I think they will change it, just not soon enough. You can request to have it done by speaking to your doctor, whether they agree or not is another thing.

I coulnt spleep last night, worrying bout my hearing. Dropped off around 3 I think. Could sleep now but can't doze off so should be doing house work but I don't have any energy!!! Lol

Ugh thats awful, they really should change the age. They mentioned it when I was last at the doctors and they said that I don't have one untill i'm 25. It just shows that is too late in a lot of cases.

I'm rather sleepy, can't wait for uni to be over! Jem I can't imagine working untill that late!

I think I may mention it to my dr when I next see him.

Well I am suprisingly not tired atm! Was in a very good mood but not so much now. Fed up with a colleague telling me what to do when she has no right to. She moaned that I was being too tidy as I was taking the edges off the invoices when I could just throw them in the box to be shredded. I like being tidy! Jeeez! Right now I'm wishing I was in my 30/40s coz maybe then she wouldn't boss me around!

i tell ya, i get it at work as well, everyone below 30 does..... it gets rather repetative :blush:

Ok, so i dont want to diet cos i dont think they ever work, but ive been trying to eat less crap but its just not working. Im not buying any bad food, its all left from chistmas. Throughout Sunday i managed to eat a whole box of ferrero roches!! once i start i cant stop! And ive been trying to do more exercise but ive pulled my achilles heel/tendon.

So, any hints?? ive been eating more fruit :)

oh lordy I feel like a fatty. I made a cake last night, I then proceeded to eat the entire cake by myself :/ FAT.

lol dont feel bad i do that all the time and you can have a treat every once in a while or in my case every day:lol: i need to go get some cake ha ha *goes to kitchen* :P

Hey guys Im new to this forum and am hoping to buy tickets for ET4 so I thought I'd introduce myself and say "hi"

Hi!! : :P

......hum I was just wondering do the guests attend the partys in the evenings (fri sat and sun) aswell or was that just for the proms?thanks! :D

Edited by XxXxXDanielleXxlol

Hey guys Im new to this forum and am hoping to buy tickets for ET4 so I thought I'd introduce myself and say "hi"

Hi!! : :P

......hum I was just wondering do the guests attend the partys in the evenings (fri sat and sun) aswell or was that just for the proms?thanks! :D

hey :D

At ET1 and ET2 the guests have only attended the saturday party

Hey guys :(

Mmmmmmmm cake yummy............

No thats naughty im not allowed cake!!! Must put myself on a strict diet coz i 'Won' (I use the term lightly) A professional photo shoot on a radio station. I cant wait am sooooo excited just need to lose some weight lol

Sooooo how is everyone? xx

Hi Danielle :WAVE:

Welcome to the forum xx

hey karly awsome about winning the photoshoot :P

I am just doing some more sewing if i could sit down for longer than 10 minutes i would get a lot more done lol i just cant stay in one place for a long time :P

How are your costumes coming along karly? Daynas alice outfit is awsome

Cant wait to see your dress Jemma

Ye Dayna managed to get her wig styled thank god you should of seen the state of it when it first arrived :D

If i can find a dress cheap enough il still be doing vote Rosalie if not ill just do cafeteria outfit, we'll see.

Iv nearly got all ma oufits sorted for the partys now just need a few more bits yay not long now!!!!

:clap::P:P:D:P:clap::P

I cant wait for the photoshoot taking my best mate to be in pics with me, after all it was her boyfriend that made it possible (he's the DJ) TeeHee

Edited by Ma Monkey Man xx