General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

Awww Rach is moving out with uni friends or ya normal friends not an option? :D

It was, but I was too late in reapplying for halls (thanks to my bloody mother) and I ran out of money cos of gigs and ET2 and such. Pretty sure I'm moving out again next year though! (If I last that long).

Now I've got my sister moaning at me too. FML.

Awh no don't worry, things will get better and it's not for too long, chin up chicka :D

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg she kicked off on me though just cos I dared to ask a question about her! She rang my other sister and screamed at her for "taking my side". And she's describing me to her friends as "me dad's mistake of a first born."

And I'm just like, erm, no. If my mum had agreed to live with my dad you wouldn't be here, rebound baby! Not that I said that to her though!

I'm so glad people are going by themselves, I don't think I'll make this Saturday's showing but I plan to go to Bluewater alone when it officially comes out. I so wish I could go this week :P

I am also going on my own on the 20th Nov at 11am. I booked it before i knew about the screening this sat.

how did you find out about the screening!?

NVM, just found the link you posted :P

i am SO FREAKING HAPPY right now :)

everythjing went from being s***e to abso-****-lutely amazing!

awh and theres me thinking the 11:11 wishes didn't work :P

how did you find out about the screening!?

NVM, just found the link you posted :(

i am SO FREAKING HAPPY right now :)

everythjing went from being s***e to abso-****-lutely amazing!

awh and theres me thinking the 11:11 wishes didn't work :P

I kinda fell upon it by accident. I was looking to see if they were doing a showing of Twilight for Halloween instead I found the advance screening for New Moon.

I cannot wait till Sat :P

We all luv you Rach :P We will be your family hehe.

Wow how cool that you guys will see it so soon! Remember no spoilers :P

Thanks to everyone that joined the group, I am still waiting to find out more info, its getting less and less believable. Plus Rob is in Paris the day before and Madrid or somewhere the day after on official promotions so im not sure how likely it all is. mega booooo

Wow how cool that you guys will see it so soon! Remember no spoilers :P

Thanks to everyone that joined the group, I am still waiting to find out more info, its getting less and less believable. Plus Rob is in Paris the day before and Madrid or somewhere the day after on official promotions so im not sure how likely it all is. mega booooo

But it would be cool if it comes off!!! xD

Well it never hurt doing it even if you don't know if its true or not yet, because if its true you'll be glad you did something about it, right? :P

Aw Rach, thats horrible :(

I am your den mother, lets make it official :P

RayRay I'll be your sister! :)

Yay new family :)

"Haha use r both fake as f**k now get ov my facebook n carry on wit ur false lives" <-- Latest comment. Says the girl who's uber vain and materialistic. Gah.

Omg she kicked off on me though just cos I dared to ask a question about her! She rang my other sister and screamed at her for "taking my side". And she's describing me to her friends as "me dad's mistake of a first born."

And I'm just like, erm, no. If my mum had agreed to live with my dad you wouldn't be here, rebound baby! Not that I said that to her though!

Rach, just saw this. I'm so sorry for you. You deserve better. :P xxx

"Haha use r both fake as f**k now get ov my facebook n carry on wit ur false lives" <-- Latest comment. Says the girl who's uber vain and materialistic. Gah.

Tell her when she learns to spell you'll get off her facebook.

Haha agreed. I don't even understood what she wrote. :P

Well it never hurt doing it even if you don't know if its true or not yet, because if its true you'll be glad you did something about it, right? :P

My thoughts exactly :(

Aww Rach, do this :P

think of Gil and nice bottys =]

Tell her when she learns to spell you'll get off her facebook.

Haha agreed. I don't even understood what she wrote. :P

"Haha you are both fake as f**k. Now get off my facebook and carry on with your false lives." is what she MEANT to write.

"u av yet 2 make ne think ov urself" Lmfao. She makes me laugh. Cos she's done soooo much with her life. Say, for example, getting banned from Primark for beating up a girl in there. Oh, and let's not forget all those drunk and disorderly arrests.

Im not obsessed wit my apearance i take pride init i work wit what iv got like u work with what uv got b hiding under frumpy hoodies n baggy tee - shirts n big as fringes n she lives in student halls runs home every weekend and lives on student loans like u did

^ That's how she types. Takes me ages to decipher!

And I CAN'T EVEN HIT HER BECAUSE SHE'S PREGNANT. Grr.

Edited by rayray_x

"u av yet 2 make ne think ov urself" Lmfao. She makes me laugh. Cos she's done soooo much with her life. Say, for example, getting banned from Primark for beating up a girl in there. Oh, and let's not forget all those drunk and disorderly arrests.

At the age of 19 no less... I'm shocked it wasn't much younger tbh.

I love the idea of being banned from Primark! That's almost pathetic.

Im not obsessed wit my apearance i take pride init i work wit what iv got like u work with what uv got b hiding under frumpy hoodies n baggy tee - shirts n big as fringes n she lives in student halls runs home every weekend and lives on student loans like u did

That's not an excuse, the kid would probably be better off not being born :D

OMG first of all I barely can understand what she is saying, but the parts I do understand is so rude! What a jerk.

That's not an excuse, the kid would probably be better off not being born :D

I'm not gonna disagree here, it's gonna have rubbish parents.

"but i work 4 a liven pay taxs sumtink u 2 no nothink about n u failed 2 years on the run n pissed all ur loans away on goin out or 2 concerts n u hardly went 2 lectures"

This amuses me. She's been kicked out of her flat for not paying her rent, and was kicked out of school for never turning up or trying. Pah.

I'm not gonna comment on the age thing though, cos my mum had me at 15. At least she was mature though.

OMG first of all I barely can understand what she is saying, but the parts I do understand is so rude! What a jerk.

Dear oh dear!! :D