General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is someone else suffering from the I-wish-I-had-a-time-machine-so-I-could-go-back-to-Twiprom? lol B)

YESS i am. I cannot believe how amazing it was. Out of the 3 conventions i have been to Twiproms was by far the absolute best of the bunch ;) and i'm hoping there will be another smaller convention again next year.

x

I just booked tickets!

I'M SEEING NEW MOON ON FREAKING SATURDAY!

I just booked my ticket aswell :D

Which screening? I went for the 4:30 cuz my mum has to drive me there so was her choice. We couldn't afford to get more than one ticket so I'm going alone. :D

I am going to the 7.25pm showing as I have to work on Sat. My mum is driving me there but im seeing it on my own too.

I just booked tickets!

I'M SEEING NEW MOON ON FREAKING SATURDAY!

I just booked my ticket aswell :D

Which screening? I went for the 4:30 cuz my mum has to drive me there so was her choice. We couldn't afford to get more than one ticket so I'm going alone. :D

I am going to the 7.25pm showing as I have to work on Sat. My mum is driving me there but im seeing it on my own too.

Aw fail, we coulda met up.

At any rate I'm TOTALLY going dressed as Alice. So glad I borrowed Tiff's Alice house dress. XD

Awww Rach is moving out with uni friends or ya normal friends not an option? :D

It was, but I was too late in reapplying for halls (thanks to my bloody mother) and I ran out of money cos of gigs and ET2 and such. Pretty sure I'm moving out again next year though! (If I last that long).

Now I've got my sister moaning at me too. FML.