General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nargh!!! I've watched my limit of True Blood on megavideo now I gotta wait an hour before I can watch anymore :( oh well need to find something else to do for an hour. Any suggestions?

Eat chocolate!

Probably not the best plan Jasper, darling. Considering the diabetes this vamp has to contend with anyway.

Oh. Yeah. Sorry. Busted that plan. Hmm.

Watch TWilight? :smile: Listen to Soundtrack? Phone your sisters? B)

Nargh!!! I've watched my limit of True Blood on megavideo now I gotta wait an hour before I can watch anymore :( oh well need to find something else to do for an hour. Any suggestions?

Eat chocolate!

Probably not the best plan Jasper, darling. Considering the diabetes this vamp has to contend with anyway.

Not in the mood for Twilight, and got a headache so not a good idea to listen to the soundtrack. Which then also means the phoning sisters (wifey) goes out the window too. Maybe I can make hunting for painkillers take an hour?

Not in the mood for Twilight, and got a headache so not a good idea to listen to the soundtrack. Which then also means the phoning sisters (wifey) goes out the window too. Maybe I can make hunting for painkillers take an hour?

Hmm, dear brother no. In my experience, painkillers taken soonest... Makes headaches better fasterer...

Perhaps make finding and taking of painkillers soonest...

Then...lie down in dark room until able to watching tv! I think its a good plan. Yes. I am prooud to be part of it... Even when I am supposed to be wrking tomorrow and am still awake and online at this time and have been drinking strawberry cider.

Eh...

Oh dear strawberry cider lol. Still not found painkillers but an added note only 4 mins left till I can watch more true blood. Woop!!

Hey don't knock it!! Its like drinking pop! Very dangerous. Like the time I was in New Orleans, drank these cocktails.. only my legs got drunk and the rest of me didn't...

Uhmm... Yeah.

Anyways... You should be watching True Blood now. Its starts on channel 4 next week I think.... Or maybe the week after. Thank god for that!!! :)

Oh dear strawberry cider lol. Still not found painkillers but an added note only 4 mins left till I can watch more true blood. Woop!!

Hey don't knock it!! Its like drinking pop! Very dangerous. Like the time I was in New Orleans, drank these cocktails.. only my legs got drunk and the rest of me didn't...

Uhmm... Yeah.

Anyways... You should be watching True Blood now. Its starts on channel 4 next week I think.... Or maybe the week after. Thank god for that!!! :)

Not started watching it just yet. Was up to like 16 mins so got to wait for it to stream enough for me to get back to 16 mins.

Uhmm... Yeah.

Not started watching it just yet. Was up to like 16 mins so got to wait for it to stream enough for me to get back to 16 mins.

Ah I see. :) I gotta get my hair cut tomorrow after work... It's gone... floooffff... Friend of mine is reading the TRue Blood books, she gave me the author name and said that amazon has'em on offer? I am going to roder tomorrow.... Once months pay goes in!

The Krazyhouse, a club in liverpool =]

They really through me in the deep end! I am soo tired. I'm not sure if I liked it or not lol. Plus the unsociable hours aren't going to be very good, especially with all the work I have to do for uni. Might have to start looking for a 'normal' day job!

FREE DRINKS FOR MEEEEEEE!

My friend just quit there lol. & oo, you're lucky Andy doesn't work there anymore either! He's such a creep, it's disgusting D:

I might have to pop in and be all like HIIIII BECKYYYYYYYY!

And here's me thinking my life is hectic with uni & placements! Bloody nora Rhi, sounds like you need about four clones!

I asked my mum if she'd ever consider going to something like this with me because other parents do, and she laughed in my face!

Yeah I agree, but I don't even know if four clones would be enough! :poki:

My mum laughed in my face too, or she said and I quote "If it was a The Hills convention I would go!!!" :WINCE:

Haha! I think my mum would just laugh and never ever stop laughing although she did admit that Jackson is " attractive" UNDERSTATEMENT much?

Anyway hi everyone!! I'm so glad I have this new place to waste my time on by reading everyones posts and rarely joining in! Well this time is different I am going to make you all sick with how much I talk! I'm very glad we have until february to get excited as last time i got my prom ticket only a month before so felt a little lost on the forum, but this time im going to try and get to know more peoples :YAHOO: Well rant over!!! toodles!!!

Hiya guys,

Well and trule shattered!

Got to bed 7:30am in the end, but had to get up at 9am to go and teach,

Had a fantastic class though, and I know the ladies enjoyed it, cos they are posting it all over facebook :D

Off to finish the last cake for tomorrow then we have 8 brides coming still and the one to deliver.

Still looking forward to monday now! :YAHOO:

Hope everyone is okay :wub:

Hiya guys,

Well and trule shattered!

Got to bed 7:30am in the end, but had to get up at 9am to go and teach,

Had a fantastic class though, and I know the ladies enjoyed it, cos they are posting it all over facebook :D

Off to finish the last cake for tomorrow then we have 8 brides coming still and the one to deliver.

Still looking forward to monday now! :D

Hope everyone is okay :D

Still busy for you then huh? Man... That stinks. I at least have tomorrow and sunday off now!! Yay me!! Work today was a stinker. Did not approve. Was doing fine until the rest of the work intruded. Then it all went downhill fast.

Anyways... was wondering... Ever heard of tipsy cake? Its very scrumptious... :D

Ahh Rhi, I'm still amazed over how much you have going on all the time!!! I feel so lazy compared to you, and like I should send some of my spare time to you so you can rest! :D

I forgot to sign up for my first test at Uni, so I'm mad at myself right now!! Can't believe I forgot it, but after the event I've been totally gone mentally and haven't thought about anything but the event!! So stupid :D

Ahh Rhi, I'm still amazed over how much you have going on all the time!!! I feel so lazy compared to you, and like I should send some of my spare time to you so you can rest! :D

I forgot to sign up for my first test at Uni, so I'm mad at myself right now!! Can't believe I forgot it, but after the event I've been totally gone mentally and haven't thought about anything but the event!! So stupid :D

Trust me your not the only one! I've been so distracted thinking about it all the time it's proper sad! Sience classes are hell ( sat next to ha really cute guy who loves twilight) I'm just so excited for ET3 this should satisfy my craving for a while!!

Rhi you deserve to sleep for a year after all that! ;)

In other news...rughertyh489tyh. Just had a blazing fight with my brother - It sounds normal, but it's really not. I don't get angry very often and when I do I never display it. But he's been pushing it for months and he freakin just over stepped the mark by a leap. He truely is the most ungrateful person I know, the whole family is sick of him because of all the crap he's caused. But he lied to get his new job, which he's only in for the money and that makes me sick(He's supposed to be a carer for people with mental troubles who become harmful towards themselves and others)So he should have that caring instinct about him and be generally bothered about their well being. Tbh I can't even remember how it got to this, but he basically just shouted in my face 'Well at least now I'll get paid for looking after people like you' But it's the way he spat YOU. And mom could see my reaction and kept trying to change the subject but I was all no sorry mom hold on, let him explain what he means. He just wouldn't so I basically say 'You can stfu 'cause you bloody lied on that CV-You only got that damned job because you lied and said you'd been my carer for the last few years but if anything I did it myself and Michaela helped the last few months. I hope to God you say that to one of the patients you have and that they batter you for it 'cause you need to learn your damn lesson, and I hope one day you are where I am 'cause you'd be kissing my ass for going through what I go through every day.' Strange thing is mom didn't yell at me for it whereas normally she would - I reckon she agrees with me tbh. Whether I should have or not, I then proceeded to get my things ready to go upstairs for the night while muttering about how assy he is about this new job and how he doesn't deserve such a fulfilling job. Now I just wrote a status about him on Facebook, even though he's not on my list I know full well his girlfriend and himself sit and gawp and things on my fb, and she's here right now so she'll show him that. I do hope he sees him and that there's more drama tomorrow, 'cause by no means am I an angel, but he needs to be taken down a notch or two. He said some really vile things tonight, I'd never say those things to my worst enemy never mind family. Urghhh. He just knows how to make a girl feel completely worthless, like a failure, and like crap...And I'd done so much huge stuff this week too *sigh* Guess in the end it doesn't matter. His girlfriend even had the cheek to sit there and say 'If I bite my tounge any harder it'll split in half. Cue a dirty look from her to me and a snigger from my brother. Two of them have caused more hassle than they're worth lately, and everyone has noticed. He has a way to take everything you ever worked for, throw it back at you and make you feel completely useless in life. Not necessarily proud of some things I did say, and not using it as any excuse...But man if any of you lived with him you'd understand.

Slightly more optimistic...Mom gave me definate permission and worked out a way for me to get to London for the book signing with Tiffany and Vicky today, yay! Seriously so excited now, it's gonna be a blast :P

Edited by _Chelsea_

Oh Chelsea I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. I don't know exactly what he said obviously, but I can tell that it hurt you and that it probably was something really mean - hearing it from your own family is ten times harder. I think it was good though that you said something about it and just didn't take his crap, because as you're describing him he really needs to be yelled at. I don't know what to say other than that I hope you'll solve this somehow and that he will apologize and change his behaviour. And do NOT believe any mean thing he says, and don't let him make you feel worthless or like crap - because that's no way Chesme shall be thinking about herself and I know you're nothing that could be explained as worthless. Seems like your family is going through a rough time, especially with your sister and all that now...Remember I'm always here to listen at you yelling or whatever it if you need it!

And the more optimistic thingy - What book signing? :P

Awww thank you Amanda you're such a sweetie haha, the rant itself did me good! And bugger me haha sorry not a book signing, a book launch. I hope Tiff and Vicky won't mind me speaking on their behalf...Otherwise they can just slap me :D They're in a cosplay book and the launch is next month so I'm tagging along :unsure:

I do hope that they don't haha. Ohhhh my body lotion that I just put on has made me sparkle! It's amused me to no end xD Guess what I'm slapping on me for future cosplay haha...

OMG. My brothers girlfriend just put as her status - Oh please, get over yourself ffs. I wouldn't mind - But she's nothing to this family, they've not been together forever or anything. Ohhh just wait 'til I see her tomorrow :unsure: She's got no right butting into a family matter when she has no clue about the extent of it.

Edited by _Chelsea_

Haha sparkle xD Wouldn't suprise me if they started selling body lotions with extra sparkle for us crazy fans lol

And OMG are you serious??? I hate people that get involve in things that are non of their business. She probably wouldn't manage to look you straight in the eyes and say that, but instead just hide behind your brother...gaah hate people that act like that :unsure:

Edited by Mandelina

Haha well in the US they do sell Edward hair spray so...Wouldn't surprise me if sparkly stuff is in the works :unsure: & Yep. I told her about it before and she wouldn't come near me for like a month. Most. Peaceful. Month. Ever. Haha...Imma talk to my mom tomorrow, 'cause the stress and the things they're doing/saying are making me really ill, so I'm afraid it's a case of keep my own brother a way from me. As sad as it is, I never wanted it to get that far, it's not how we were raised at all but I need space, they've gone way too far...You know a few months ago, and I have proof of it, my brother chose his girlfriend over me? I've been in that position, and as much as it pained me...I chose my brother, family first. But I guess not, they then proceeded to call me some things and run my name to the ground but I won't have it anymore, I won't be broken by my brother and someone who's not much to me. Chesme is done being nice :D *Esme turns into Chelsea* xD

I wonder how Esme would settle a sibling dispute...There's one to ponder!

Yeah, it really does feel worse when family is involved. But if he's making you feel ill then maybe being away from each other at least for awhile is what you both need. He really doesn't seem to be acting like the best brother right now (or for the last couple of months) so maybe you need to show him that you're serious and really get away from - maybe that wil make him realize you're serious. The thing with family is that they think they can do whatever they want and the family will still be standing by the side holding your hand just because you have the same blood in your veins - but it don't work like that. Maybe he needs a wake-up call?

And I even think Esme would put her foot down in this situation! :unsure:

Well, I'll soon make it perfectly clear that even family can only take so much. He knows though, I've told him it before, he just seems to think that because I'm the youngest of us and with all my troubles that I'll eventually crumble and come back - Though I never actually have. Well, at least I have London to look forward to next month, otherwise I'd be going insane right now haha. I can get away for a bit then :unsure: