General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

LMAO! Everything was making you giggle cause of how tipsy you were xD Might have to get you to get me the cider and blackcurrent you had next time :(

Omg, it's lush! You should've had some when you were minding mine! But yes! All the drinks you want (:

I did, you told me to have some, remember? ;) Or not, since you were tipsy :D & I'd LOVE to go to Hallowhedon, Xander and Spike were my two favourites haha...And they're both there D: Now if only money grew on trees :o

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO! Everything was making you giggle cause of how tipsy you were xD Might have to get you to get me the cider and blackcurrent you had next time ;)

Omg, it's lush! You should've had some when you were minding mine! But yes! All the drinks you want (:

I did, you told me to have some, remember? :D Or not, since you were tipsy :( & I'd LOVE to go to Hallowhedon, Xander and Spike were my two favourites haha...And they're both there D: Now if only money grew on trees :o

Lmfao, did I? Maybe I was more drunk than I originally thought!

Haha yes! You told me to hold your drink and I asked what it was and you said cider and blackcurrant and I was like omg I love that and you were all go on have some! xD I can tell by how you don't remember that you had a good time haha...But what's funny is that you still remember buying me a drink :o

Haha yes! You told me to hold your drink and I asked what it was and you said cider and blackcurrant and I was like omg I love that and you were all go on have some! xD I can tell by how you don't remember that you had a good time haha...But what's funny is that you still remember buying me a drink :o

Lmao, so I did! I have a vague recollection of it happening now. I shouldn't be allowed near alcohol really ;D

Noooooooooo Thats what happens when I try to be organised. :D

Aren't you jaspering this time?

No ticket to ET2, Rhi! :( Besides... Work wouldn't let me go knowing my luck., even if I did manage to get one. You need to carry the Jasper torch I'm afraid!

Seeing as how its the morning after and my head is still sore...

Dearest friends, please remember that if you leave your brew room and cross the 1.5 metre wide corridor to go into your locker room, not to trip over your own feet, fly across said corridor and open the door to the locker room with your head...

Kinda hurts...

:clap:

Dearest friends, please remember that if you leave your brew room and cross the 1.5 metre wide corridor to go into your locker room, not to trip over your own feet, fly across said corridor and open the door to the locker room with your head...

Kinda hurts...

Oooooh not good! :D Hope head recovers!

Hi,

Is it just me whos been thinking this but does anyone reckon its a good idea for SM to run a comp/raffle for those who dont manage to bag a gold ticket for ET3 to win the chance of going to the drinks reception?

Oh n SM please get Daniel back for ET3 I need to :D some more.

Noooooooooo Thats what happens when I try to be organised. :D

Aren't you jaspering this time?

No ticket to ET2, Rhi! :( Besides... Work wouldn't let me go knowing my luck., even if I did manage to get one. You need to carry the Jasper torch I'm afraid!

Kinda hurts...

Ooh! Ouch! That sounds really painful!

Aw, thats a shame,

Might not need Eric though, I have so many layers in my hair and its so big, I don't reckon it would be easy to hide under a hat without one of those skull caps, and don't think I can face one of them, so going to pin it and play with it instead - or just end up with a plait or ponytail at the back and jasper style hair at the front.

Tbh...Neither do I xD You were the furthest gone person I saw at least but it was so epic!

Lmao! Then I have no choice but to drink and be merry again (;

Hi,

Is it just me whos been thinking this but does anyone reckon its a good idea for SM to run a comp/raffle for those who dont manage to bag a gold ticket for ET3 to win the chance of going to the drinks reception?

:smile:

Oh n SM please get Daniel back for ET3 I need to :D some more.

But that wouldn't be fair on those who bought a gold ticket, would it?

I can't comment, my ticket was a steal! :blink:

It really was!!! I wanted the ET2 ticket sooo badly but it was far too expensive in London.

But truth to be told, I'm happy for you! You totally deserved it :D

Thank you! Although, I thought it was going to keep going up and up and up, and actually told hubby to stop bidding, cos we had discussed and decided not to do it.

So happy he did though :D

But was really worried about other peoples reactions to the price! Mine wasn't the cheapest either!

Luck of the draw I think.

Cos it was a Sunday, I reckon it was cos lots of people had to get home and missed the auction, or it would have gone for way more.

No ticket to ET2, Rhi! :D Besides... Work wouldn't let me go knowing my luck., even if I did manage to get one. You need to carry the Jasper torch I'm afraid!

Kinda hurts...

:blush:

Oh no!!!!!! my husband won't be with me at ET2 :D

Jo you better be at ET3 because I love Eric!!!!!!!!

Hope your head gets better quickly for you - were you doing an impression of Bella :D

But was really worried about other peoples reactions to the price! Mine wasn't the cheapest either!

Rhi I was so pleased you got the ticket It didn't bother me how much you paid - because your coming to ET2 :unsure: and you can be my Jasper minus Eric!!!!!!

Kinda hurts...

Hope your head gets better quickly for you - were you doing an impression of Bella :D

Rhi I was so pleased you got the ticket It didn't bother me how much you paid - because your coming to ET2 :unsure: and you can be my Jasper minus Eric!!!!!!

Yay! I think I've got too much hair to require Eric! :D

A bundle of hair pins under the hat should take care of it. It can go naturally wavy then

I can't comment, my ticket was a steal! :unsure:

It really was!!! I wanted the ET2 ticket sooo badly but it was far too expensive in London.

But truth to be told, I'm happy for you! You totally deserved it :blush:

Thank you! Although, I thought it was going to keep going up and up and up, and actually told hubby to stop bidding, cos we had discussed and decided not to do it.

So happy he did though :D

Luck of the draw I think.

Cos it was a Sunday, I reckon it was cos lots of people had to get home and missed the auction, or it would have gone for way more.

I'll admit I was peeved at the price especially the £110, but then I saw it was you that got it and I wasn't annoyed anymore lol

Thanks Talie

I wondered about your jewellery too :unsure:

Oh, I really don't want to do this cake work today. It is the job that Kev and I normally do together , and this being his first week in his new job, I have to do it on my own.

It is a back breaker

Splitting, filling and marzipanning multiple tiers of cakes, then icing them later.

Plus, I am teaching tonight, and it is the horrible registration week.

Really hate reg week, cos you don't get to do any fun icing :blush: At least out of the 14 students, 12 are past students, so they are really understanding.

We will spend the evening filling the forms in, but can make it enjoyable finding out how everyones summer went.

They are a great crowd, doesn't feel like work at all.

Still, back to this marzipan. :D (nothing creative about filling a cake and covering it with marzipan )

Kinda hurts...

I am at ET3, no worries there, but not ET4... Jen is getting married that weekend and I'm bridesmaid. Its ok though, €idrivelikeacullen is getting me my ticket to ET5!!! Bless her!!! All in exchange for stories about the clinic... And why you should never drink tea from a teapot with no lid....

Yes, I managed a fantastic impression of Bella, the only thing that would have made it better would have been blood and you lot tehre to see it! :D

LOL! But can she pick you up? :(

My sister got a house on Saturday, was told she could have the keys this Friday so that's awesome, right? Wrong. The landlord and estate agent specifically told her that the only things they don't allow are pets and smoking so she said fine. They put down the deposit + one months rent which came to £1200 only for her to just get the phone call saying the estate agent doesn't recall her saying she had a baby and isn't allowed the house and won't be getting the £1200 back. Talk about gutted - I even heard my sister saying to the estate agent myself about Reece, and they've been saving for 6 months to get a place together. She's so upset right now, she was so looking forward to starting her own life and getting outta this house with all the crap in it.

Ughh, hate to see my sister so upset :P

My sister got a house on Saturday, was told she could have the keys this Friday so that's awesome, right? Wrong. The landlord and estate agent specifically told her that the only things they don't allow are pets and smoking so she said fine. They put down the deposit + one months rent which came to £1200 only for her to just get the phone call saying the estate agent doesn't recall her saying she had a baby and isn't allowed the house and won't be getting the £1200 back. Talk about gutted - I even heard my sister saying to the estate agent myself about Reece, and they've been saving for 6 months to get a place together. She's so upset right now, she was so looking forward to starting her own life and getting outta this house with all the crap in it.

Ughh, hate to see my sister so upset :P

Ohh no!! How can they not allow babies??? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard!!!!!! :wub:

Ughh, hate to see my sister so upset :clap:

Think she needs to go to citizens advice, that sounds a bit like a scam? Surely that cant be legal :D