Flash Forward - Season One Discussion

Avengers7

Bloody networks is right!!! Always making poor decisions.

This year we've lost Flash Forward, Heroes and Law and Order.

yer but doesnt law and order have a load of spin off shows like csi lol, got to admit never got into law and order.

heroes i lost track of when my freeview started playing up and not recording eps, last i remember is hiro in ancient japan and the white dude going evil there when he sees hiro kiss the girl and peter was in ireland, i think 5 or 6 eps into series 2. never got back into it. but was enjoying it. but i missed to many now so will wait for the dvds to hit bargain price

bloody us networks, they have canceled this and other stuff but listed a load of new crap to take its place. (im still angry about firefly and space above and beyond)

ive enjoyed flashforward, though ive missed a few eps, my freeview keeps freezing and missing eps, think ive missed the last 2.

Yeah Space A&B was awesome - watched the DVD boxset last year, first time I'd watched it since it was first broadcast.

FF is a lesson to the networks, don't p*** viewers off with a long break to accomodate the winter olympics, it killed the audience figures.

The last couple of episodes have been quite good but i couldn't get into the latest one as knowing that the series is ending with no doubt a big cliffhanger has ruined it for me, how can you enjoy something when you know you're just going to be stitched up by the ending.

Space A&b isnt out on dvd in the uk yet, did you import it? ive still got it on vhs recorded of cable years ago lol. loved that show.

the networks in the us are idiots the amount of crap they are commissioning in place of good canceled shows is madness

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last episode of this show was amazing and now there is nothing.

To be honest with this show being cancelled, the absolute crapola of an ending to Lost and the way the Sporanos ended (only just got round to seeing it) im seriously considering just watching movies as too many shows are ending on a low point for me.

The last episode of this show was amazing and now there is nothing.

To be honest with this show being cancelled, the absolute crapola of an ending to Lost and the way the Sporanos ended (only just got round to seeing it) im seriously considering just watching movies as too many shows are ending on a low point for me.

Watch Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus on DVDand you'll be praying to get back to TV shows, LOL.

Well for those of us who knew the show was cancelled with a few episodes to go, the finale ended more or less the way we all dreaded it would.

The networks are idiots, they lost the audience by having an extended break for the Olympics and kept going 'V' (which although I'm enjoying) is no where near the quality or has the wide audience appeal of FF.

Of course, as the FF we saw at the end is a few years in the future, so there is always the remote hope that the series could be resurrected in a few years time, but sadly I doubt it. :D

just seen the finale, really liked it, had my niggles with it like a crack black ops unit shooting at anything that moved whilst hunting for mark lol and when vance and the other guy went into the building the bad guys who we dont see in there locations are shooting at what? and I dont buy how olivia can fall for lyolld.

but i really enjoyed it, the end was good, loved marks shoot out.

what where the flashforwards in the last scenes? who was the blond was it marks kid as an adult and someone saying they found him? and a date of march 2011, next blackout?

good finale, good show, massive shame it got canned. could of done with a bit more of a better sneak preview of flashforwards but yer liked this show alot. bloody americans canceling all the good shows

bloody americans canceling all the good shows

Problem is they are also respoonsible for making loads of good shows, so they can't be all that bad.

Still, someone does need to give those ABC execs a right :D