Can we have a news update?

Avengers7

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere. Is there any chance we can have an update as to how well tickets are selling. It should be an excellent con. Really hoping its not cancelled. Also, is there any news on whether Aiden Turner and Leonora are interested as I think their attendence would also sell more tickets.

• Moderators

To be honest, they're not going to give regular updates if there isn't any 'news,' so I think you can assume that nothing spectacular has happened at the moment. That's a given though considering there's not been a huge drive towards advertising etc.

As for whether guests are interested or not, you should know by now that they don't comment on negotiations really. It would be stupid to try and sell tickets based on 'interest' from a guest.

Yes I realise that but I cant help feeling that more tickets could be sold with all three main cast attending. I urge anyone who is interested in the show to buy tickets or advertise them as we have so many of the cast attending already.

Myself and two friends want to come but we are going to wait to see if a certain female guest is going to attend first.

If she does.. gold tickets here we come! :P

Yes I realise that but I cant help feeling that more tickets could be sold with all three main cast attending. I urge anyone who is interested in the show to buy tickets or advertise them as we have so many of the cast attending already.

Myself and two friends want to come but we are going to wait to see if a certain female guest is going to attend first.

If she does.. gold tickets here we come! :P

Something tells me that the only way to guarentee her attendence is to buy more tickets :P

I am 100% going to this event but cannot buy my ticket until the last minute just incase Russel Tovey cant make it.

I am a fan of the series but my convention budget is at its limit right now lol, but as im a big BIG fan of Rusell i thought why not, however as im only realy going for one guest i thought it best not to by my ticket just incase anything comes up and he cant make it.

Really hope you dont cancel as its gonna be an awesome convention :)