OH DAMN :'(

talie

They are open 24 hours if you feel too worried to wait til tomorrow #

Surely it went in lost property though?

Fingers crossed!

I rang up and the woman on the phone said lost property is only open between 9 and 5 :D

It's not even worth like taking lol, mainly dress jewellery and silver stuff, but there's the odd piece that means something to me! Including my apple twilight necklace haha :D

oh no,

Well I will keep my fingers crossed for you :D

the cleaners should put it in lost property so i wouldn't worry too much hope they have it it would be more than thier jobs to take it cause they know exactly who cleans what room on wot day and at wot time :0

I lost $20 Candian sumwhere i thought i'd left it in my room i just asked if it was found and they accused this poor cleaner of taking it i felt sooooo bad she hadn't taken it but they gave me $20 anyway

let us no how it goes

If they find your jewellery bag I'll go and collect it for you and bring it with me at ET2 :D

Omg debs that's so nice of you :thumbup:

They're trying to say they didn't find it :D I told her exactly where I left it and she's gonna talk to the people that deal with that floor :wub:

If they find your jewellery bag I'll go and collect it for you and bring it with me at ET2 :blink:

Omg debs that's so nice of you :clap:

They're trying to say they didn't find it :blush: I told her exactly where I left it and she's gonna talk to the people that deal with that floor :chair:

Thats typical of a hotel!! just let me know when they get back to you - you can always text me as I'm not always on here :D