Cullen Family pictures?

I cant find the group shot of Tiffney biting my neck/ arm :unsure:

Sam you have all mine so :thumbup:

Snap! there was more group shots I think. And the pic where we were all stood on the stage and matt and mike got in front, I haven't seen that one yet. Maybe they were all taken by Giles? I really don't remember haha.

Just randomly did anyone get pics from the Sunday night just after we came into the hall. There must have been a few people as I was blind for a good 10 mins after that lol!

ETA: Hope you guys don't mind but I added some of your pics to my cosplayisland and cosplay.com as I didn't have many pictures in my outfits and come on you gotta admit you guys take the best pics.

http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/overview/naurarwen

http://www.cosplay.com/member/25422/

I haven't updated the cosplay.com one properly yet but if any of your pictures are on either and either want them removing or crediting just let me know.

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

mine are awful compared to everyone elses, really grainy.

thecullensanddebs.jpg

thecullensdebsandbecky.jpg

The rest are in my photobucket. http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x317/dr...odils/?start=20

But I remember taking more! :lol: Don't know where they are :(

I wonder if I left some on my phone?

(goes off to have look)

Edited by Rhianydd

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering what you use to get the pale effect. I am going as Bella post transformation to a halloween party and have got my red contacts ready! i have bought some of that snazaroo white make up and a white pressed powder but don't want to be IT the clown white!!! You guys seem to pull it off perfectly.

xxx

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering what you use to get the pale effect. I am going as Bella post transformation to a halloween party and have got my red contacts ready! i have bought some of that snazaroo white make up and a white pressed powder but don't want to be IT the clown white!!! You guys seem to pull it off perfectly.

xxx

Vicky used a white palette on herself and Emmett and I used the stuff they got in the movies which is SKII Air Touch Foundation in OP-1 (its about £50 for the applicator and one 5ml refill) and also MAC pressed/blot powder in light. Am still trying to perfect the technique with mine and found applying moisturiser first really helps.

Wow that is pricey. Well i have watched a couple of tutorials online so when the stuff i have bought FINALLY arrives in the post, i will let you know if it is any good or not as it only cost me a fiver! i just want my red contacts! i'm so impatient! Trying to find the perfect Bella dress has also been impossible!

:)

Edited by Edward Cullen Dazzles Me Daily