Let's be honest here....

Ilora-Danon

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw quite a few but was with my mates so didnt really speak to anyone else, except like mini conversations in queues and toilets and such.

except one person on here who i do recognise i asked them a simple question politely and got a rude reply, they are obviously not as sweet as they make out!

• Showmasters Admin

except one person on here who i do recognise i asked them a simple question politely and got a rude reply, they are obviously not as sweet as they make out!

I don't remember doing it, but if this was me I apolagise. When I'm tired I can forget who I'm talking to and reply in a sarcatic tone. If I did, sorry.

i saw quite a few but was with my mates so didnt really speak to anyone else, except like mini conversations in queues and toilets and such.

I hope it wasn't me either :D

I actually met up with several people from the forum! And they are the best!!!!!!!! :poki: So glad I took the courage and said hello, otherwise I wouldn't talk to them now!

The only one I was too shy to say hello to was actually Too Tall lol ^_^

I'm glad I knew you two :) Although we would have been allll alone! Plus you and mikela ( spelt wrong?) are lovely :poki: :poki: