Let's be honest here....

Ilora-Danon

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so unbelievably happy that I went and said hello to u coz u were the best fun to be around all weekend :) x

Aw, you were great fun! :YAHOO:

Drunk Rach was the best =]]]

I agree! Especially when she put her hand on my shoulder, bowed her head and told me 'the power of scouse' was in me and I should go into the vip and ask Jose to come over to her! Hahaha

Aw, shucks, guys! You're too kind <3

& Jo, I laughed so much reading the last post, I'd forgot all about it! The power didn't work though ):

Edited by rayray_x

"Lets be honest.......who is embarrassed by the cheesy pics of them floating around, but still loves them as a momento of a brill weekend!....

I AM! It feels like there's picture of me and Charlie everywhere when we're dancing. And I look terrified :D haha

Aw, I wish I'd seen, I was so pleased for you when I heard :D

Aw, thanks Rhi! :YAHOO: So many of you have said that the last couple of days, make me some happy!

"Lets be honest.......who is embarrassed by the cheesy pics of them floating around, but still loves them as a momento of a brill weekend!....

I AM! It feels like there's picture of me and Charlie everywhere when we're dancing. And I look terrified ^_^ haha

Aw, I wish I'd seen, I was so pleased for you when I heard :unsure:

Aw, thanks Rhi!:thumbup: So many of you have said that the last couple of days, make me some happy!

I quite like the one of him touching your bum. Not cos I'm a perve, just that I'd love to be in that position!

We cheered for you when we found out :thumbup::unsure:

Aw thanks! :(

I AM! It feels like there's picture of me and Charlie everywhere when we're dancing. And I look terrified :o haha

Aw, I wish I'd seen, I was so pleased for you when I heard :D

Aw, thanks Rhi!^_^ So many of you have said that the last couple of days, make me some happy!

I quite like the one of him touching your bum. Not cos I'm a perve, just that I'd love to be in that position!

Haha, you can't see it but I'm blushing right now...something I do everytime someone mentions that :D

Haha, you can't see it but I'm blushing right now...something I do everytime someone mentions that :o

Aha, sorry! Was it a wonderful experience? ;D

Haha, you can't see it but I'm blushing right now...something I do everytime someone mentions that :o

Haha.....naaah.........hmmm.....maybe..............who am I trying to fool?......of course it was :D

Edited by Mandelina

Haha.....naaah.........hmmm.....maybe..............who am I trying to fool?......of course it was :D

Yay!

What did he say when he did it?

Haha, you can't see it but I'm blushing right now...something I do everytime someone mentions that :D

Haha.....naaah.........hmmm.....maybe..............who am I trying to fool?......of course it was ;)

Yay!

Do you honestly think I remember that? :(

Afterwards everyone asked "What did you talk about in FOUR minutes????" and I was like "Did we talk?" ;) I remember parts of conversations, lol, but non everything. I was soooo nervous. Haha! It really isn't a good idea getting up on stage dancing in front of people if you even hated talking in front of your own class in high school awhile back!!! But I did it, and I'm so glad I did :o

Edited by Mandelina

Yay!

Do you honestly think I remember that? :D

Afterwards everyone asked "What did you talk about in FOUR minutes????" and I was like "Did we talk?" :( I remember parts of conversations, lol, but non everything. I was soooo nervous. Haha! It really isn't a good idea getting up on stage dancing in front of people if you even hated talking in front of your own class in high school awhile back!!! But I did it, and I'm so glad I did :o

Lmao! What did you talk about then? (from what you remember, lol). You're brave, there's no way in hell I'd've been able to do it!

• Showmasters Admin

The problem I have is I have so many people come up and say hi, it's trying to remember them all.

The main thing is, people seem to forget that they may know who I am but I've never met them. So they come up and say, "hi Too Tall!". And some how I'm meant to magically remember them, although I've never met them :rolleyes:

The other fun thing is sometimes it's really hard to know if people are giving you their REAL name or a forum name. So many people come up to me and give their real name and say I know you from the forum. And of course I have no idea what the real name of half the people on here is.

So if when you come over to me and say, hi it's xyz from the forum. That look of distance thought isn't me being rude, it's me trying to remember if I've seen a picture of you before :unsure:

The problem I have is I have so many people come up and say hi, it's trying to remember them all.

The main thing is, people seem to forget that they may know who I am but I've never met them. So they come up and say, "hi Too Tall!". And some how I'm meant to magically remember them, although I've never met them :rolleyes:

The other fun thing is sometimes it's really hard to know if people are giving you their REAL name or a forum name. So many people come up to me and give their real name and say I know you from the forum. And of course I have no idea what the real name of half the people on here is.

So if when you come over to me and say, hi it's xyz from the forum. That look of distance thought isn't me being rude, it's me trying to remember if I've seen a picture of you before :unsure:

lol Wait til Cheryl (Jacobs Bint) sees this.

She was in stitches! On prom night in Brum, we came up to you to say hi, she spoke first, and said something like

"Hiya Too Tall, its cheryl" and of course, you were blank, but said "nice to meet you" I said who I was and my forum name, and as we were walking away, she just suddenly turned to me and said

"oh god, I should have said "jacobs bint" he wouldn't have had a clue who I was"

Hilarious!

I don't know how you remember everyone, I am still trying to get to grips with names, forum names and matching them to pics on facebook, I can suddenly work out that I spent time talking to people without knowing their names (or the right name! Doh!)

One thing I am always nervous of doing is asking someones name, cos I don't want them to think I am rude, but I have an atrocious memory for names! Rubbish memory in general, unless you ask me about something I am obsessed with, then I am good! :wub:

• Showmasters Admin

Thankfully I have a very good memory. One of the reasons I'm head of crew is I'm one of the only people that can remember all 200 regular crew :rolleyes:

If I've seen pictures of people on here I'm usually pretty good and recognising them at the events. But with an event were I'm trying to remember 50-100 new names. It isn't easy.

Edited by Too Tall

Thankfully I have a very good memory. One of the reasons I'm head of crew is I'm one of the only people that can remember all 200 regular crew :unsure:

If I've seen pictures of people on here I'm usually pretty good and recognising them at the events. But with an event were I'm trying to remember 50-100 new names. It isn't easy.

200! :D

Okay, I will have to start pleading then I reckon for CM London :rolleyes: I can bribe with choccy cake if you like :D

(oh blimey! to anyone reading this, I'm only messing around, I don't bribe!!!!!! although TT can have cake if he wants :wub:)

I did wrap up some cake and leave it with Davey for you TT, did you get it?

Edited by Rhianydd

The main thing is, people seem to forget that they may know who I am but I've never met them. So they come up and say, "hi Too Tall!". And some how I'm meant to magically remember them, although I've never met them :thumbup:

So if when you come over to me and say, hi it's xyz from the forum. That look of distance thought isn't me being rude, it's me trying to remember if I've seen a picture of you before :thumbup:

lol Wait til Cheryl (Jacobs Bint) sees this.

She was in stitches! On prom night in Brum, we came up to you to say hi, she spoke first, and said something like

"Hiya Too Tall, its cheryl" and of course, you were blank, but said "nice to meet you" I said who I was and my forum name, and as we were walking away, she just suddenly turned to me and said

"oh god, I should have said "jacobs bint" he wouldn't have had a clue who I was"

Hilarious!

Hahahahahahaha I knew I shouldve done :thumbup::thumbup:

nah it was none of u who replied so far,i think i recognised u rhi tho, ur cake was delish!

Thank you! ^_^

Are you at ET2? Are you cosplaying? Will have to say hi B)

I am going to be brave and try to be jasper, but have experimented with my ridiculous amount of hair, and there is too much to just stuff under a wig, so am going to wave the side bits and leave the down with the cap on, and push the rest of the hair just under the cap.

Or I might give up altogether and leave it in a ponytail, will be fine from the front anyway.