Let's be honest here....

Ilora-Danon

Okay, so we're all au fait with chatting online. It takes very little effort - a computer, a username and some rather nifty typing skills. But, when it comes to REAL LIFE, are you as brazen as you are online? Not me, that's for sure!

Soooo, let's be honest - who did you spot at the Proms, that you think you've met online, but didn't have the courage to talk to in real life?

I'll start.... I was stood behind Rhi in the registration queue, but was far far too shy (and not hardly enough vodka in my system) to talk to her!!! (I'm so sorry, I saw you about all evening, but was still too shy!)....

I reckon I walked past Chelsea in the corridor (by the sofas) about 20 times, without a CLUE!!! (Only to look on facebook at tags pics today and thinking 'omg... I saw.... Chelsea!!!!')

So come on... own up! We'll only love you for it :o

Edited by Ilora-Danon

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon I walked past Chelsea in the corridor (by the sofas) about 20 times, without a CLUE!!! (Only to look on facebook at tags pics today and thinking 'omg... I saw.... Chelsea!!!!')

So come on... own up! We'll only love you for it :D

You did haha! You might've walked past me before-First I was in a full length blue gown, then in a shorter dress with skulls, then I gave up and put on my jammies :D I wanted to say hi to you but I was too scared in case you didn't know who i was :D

Urmm...Becky(But I DID eventually say hi xD)

Dayna & Karly

Rhi(Got there eventually too though)

Fran & Kelly

There were so many but that's all I can think of atm, I'm running on borrowed energey so my brain isn't functioning :o

Do you know, I haven't a clue!

I think I spoke to sooooooooooooo many people!

Honestly, I am normally shy of meeting strangers, but it didn't feel like that cos we have all been on here and I felt we knew each other cos of that. I don't think I met you though Beth :P I did see you walking past in your lovely dress, but I was bombing off late to somewhere! :WINCE:

Edited by dragonsanddaffodils

Guilty as charged, I spend a lot of time in my head going is that so and so, I think it is... just about pluck up the courgage only to find the person in deep conversation so I spin off in another direction

Edited by kegan5

I'll start.... I was stood behind Rhi in the registration queue, but was far far too shy (and not hardly enough vodka in my system) to talk to her!!! (I'm so sorry, I saw you about all evening, but was still too shy!)....

I spotted Rhi and the boys by the hotel check-in que, but I wasn't 100% sure it was her and was too scared to go up and ask! But then I introduced myself at the prom party so it was all good :YAHOO:

...Then I stalked her for the rest of the weekend ;D (jokes!)

Edited by bewarethepossums

Aww Chelsea you should have come and said hi sooner, I hardly got to see you =[

I saw so many people! I think I spoke to almost everyone that I recognised =]

I wanted to but I didn't wanna look stupid in case you didn't know who I was :P And I wanted a picture with you when you were Bella too(I have your top btw, without the dye of course :P) and while I was Esme, but I had to go and then I couldn't find you :P I'll have to chew your ear off next time :( My mom and I kept admiring your hair haha

Talie I'm so happy you said hi to me! I was so shocked that you knew who i was ;) Thank you for posing for a pic with me!

Edited by _Chelsea_

Okay, so we're all au fait with chatting online. It takes very little effort - a computer, a username and some rather nifty typing skills. But, when it comes to REAL LIFE, are you as brazen as you are online? Not me, that's for sure!

Soooo, let's be honest - who did you spot at the Proms, that you think you've met online, but didn't have the courage to talk to in real life?

So come on... own up! We'll only love you for it :whistling:

I saw you! But I'm a coward... Sorry. :lol: I saw ForevaBella too and I was a coward again. Sorry. Will try harder next time!!

I'm super rubbish, I can just about remember the standy out names (Rhis and RayRays for example)

Its pretty daunting anyways to actually go upto virtual strangers but everyone were pretty sweet and lovely to talk to.

Yay for my nickname (;

It was nice to meet you, sorry if I just appeared from nowhere, I really wanted to see the book!

Hi

I now know I saw foreverbella and Chelsea but was too shy to talk to you I didn't think you would know me. Will be better at ET3. Becky your dress was lovely and Chelsea I thought your PJ's were cool.

Did speak to the Beth's who are great fun and Dayna and Karly are lovely!!

Debs

I wanted to but I didn't wanna look stupid in case you didn't know who I was :lol: And I wanted a picture with you when you were Bella too(I have your top btw, without the dye of course ;)) and while I was Esme, but I had to go and then I couldn't find you :( I'll have to chew your ear off next time :lol: My mom and I kept admiring your hair haha

Talie I'm so happy you said hi to me! I was so shocked that you knew who i was :lol: Thank you for posing for a pic with me!

I just kinda bounded over to everyone lol :whistling: I think at first jemma was like WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! when I first said hello haha

I wanted to but I didn't wanna look stupid in case you didn't know who I was :lol: And I wanted a picture with you when you were Bella too(I have your top btw, without the dye of course :P) and while I was Esme, but I had to go and then I couldn't find you :( I'll have to chew your ear off next time :( My mom and I kept admiring your hair haha

Talie I'm so happy you said hi to me! I was so shocked that you knew who i was :lol: Thank you for posing for a pic with me!

I just kinda bounded over to everyone lol :whistling: I think at first jemma was like WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! when I first said hello haha

i noticed who you was lol but you looked different than your pictures i have seen so i was like is it her i am sure it is but if i say the wrong name :lol: but i am glad you are happy to talk to everyone cos then nobody was left by themselves. Hope you are ready to talk to me at ET2 cos i am gonig alone to that as well so i will be glad for anyone to talk to me ;)

Edited by Jemma

Hi

I now know I saw foreverbella and Chelsea but was too shy to talk to you I didn't think you would know me. Will be better at ET3. Becky your dress was lovely and Chelsea I thought your PJ's were cool.

Did speak to the Beth's who are great fun and Dayna and Karly are lovely!!

Debs

ahh yes the legendary Beths :) Now i unfortunately did not know anyone from the forum but i met Debs, Helen, Carly, Darla, Tiffany and some other people... (Bad with names!) And everyone was lovely cant wait for ET3 guys :) AND yes I am now on the forum! Wish we had stayed over but there will be time for PJ room parties at the next ones! :whistling:

Still not sure how to use this thing but ill get there!

i noticed who you was lol but you looked different than your pictures i have seen so i was like is it her i am sure it is but if i say the wrong name :lol: but i am glad you are happy to talk to everyone cos then nobody was left by themselves. Hope you are ready to talk to me at ET2 cos i am gonig alone to that as well so i will be glad for anyone to talk to me ;)

haha my pictures are FAR too kind to me, Im good at taking good photos :lol:

Aye deffo :lol: I have nowt sorted for it haha :(

Edited by Crépuscule

I probably should apologise, cos once you have spoken to me, you can't get away! :D

I am shy at starting a conversation, but can yap for Wales once I get started!

Please come and say hiya - unless I drive you mad and you don't want to! :D

I will deffo come and say hi to you at ET2 congrats on the ticket

I probably should apologise, cos once you have spoken to me, you can't get away! :D

You can talk to me for as long as you want Rhi! Like I said, I love your accent!

I will deffo come and say hi to you at ET2 congrats on the ticket

Thank you! You looked amazing in that dress, but I think we only talked briefly. You guys must have been shattered after all those pics!

You can talk to me for as long as you want Rhi! Like I said, I love your accent!

Ah, you'll soon get sick of it, just tell me to shut up :D

Ah, you'll soon get sick of it, just tell me to shut up :D

Oohh, never! The Welsh accent is one of my favourites (:

That's why it's always nice meeting the Lostprophets!

They are good lads!

The gig at Newport recently was amazing! My, Kev and the boys, My sis and her hubby and my cousin, awesome.

And it was my cousins first gig, she was blown away.

Ian and Lee waving to my sister meant that my cousin nearly exploded :D

They were awesome ....again! and it was the filming for the new video. It was a full house too, great atmosphere, cos so many people there had seen all their gigs, even when the played in the Vic pub in the Graig all those years ago (I remember their demo tapes! not that much cop! ha ha, what a transformation!)

The new drummer is great and he fits in well too, but I do miss Mike, he was such a sweetie :D

Ah, you'll soon get sick of it, just tell me to shut up :firedevil:

Oohh, never! The Welsh accent is one of my favourites (:

That's why it's always nice meeting the Lostprophets!

They are good lads!

The gig at Newport recently was amazing! My, Kev and the boys, My sis and her hubby and my cousin, awesome.

And it was my cousins first gig, she was blown away.

Ian and Lee waving to my sister meant that my cousin nearly exploded :D

They were awesome ....again! and it was the filming for the new video. It was a full house too, great atmosphere, cos so many people there had seen all their gigs, even when the played in the Vic pub in the Graig all those years ago (I remember their demo tapes! not that much cop! ha ha, what a transformation!)

The new drummer is great and he fits in well too, but I do miss Mike, he was such a sweetie :blink:

Aw, they're so lovely! I've met them every time I've been to see them. I'll have to look out for you all in the vid!

That's amazing how you saw them when they first started! I agree on the Mike thing, he was lovely! Luke is so friendly though, so he makes up for the loss (: